- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Here’s the Hotel Oceana in Santa Monica. More @ oyster.com
There’s no way I could climb to the top of that ladder, much less in a costume, much less stand on top of it.
Feel free to just skip to the 1:10 mark . . .
Japan loves robots, we know that much. Last year, the Japanese government announced it plans to to send a robot to the moon by 2020 (that was to be joined by a human astronaut 10 years later). Today, the Osaka-based … Continue reading
Personally, I found the conversation between the man and woman quite interesting. Language Warning
Coal mine accidents and an oil rig disaster has been big news this month – sure wish we weren’t so dependent on those fossil fuels. Right after that rig sank I remember reading this line in an article – Coast … Continue reading
This was in our mailbox yesterday: Looking at it at first glace, two things stand out: The first thought that went through our mind was that we already filled out the U.S. Census, but upon further inspection (the “SPECIAL NOTICE” … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, the leader of American and NATO forces in Afghanistan, was shown a PowerPoint slide in Kabul last summer that was meant to portray the complexity of American military strategy, but looked more like a … Continue reading