- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Here’s the Hotel Oceana in Santa Monica. More @ oyster.com
There’s no way I could climb to the top of that ladder, much less in a costume, much less stand on top of it.
Feel free to just skip to the 1:10 mark . . .
Japan loves robots, we know that much. Last year, the Japanese government announced it plans to to send a robot to the moon by 2020 (that was to be joined by a human astronaut 10 years later). Today, the Osaka-based … Continue reading
Personally, I found the conversation between the man and woman quite interesting. Language Warning
Coal mine accidents and an oil rig disaster has been big news this month – sure wish we weren’t so dependent on those fossil fuels. Right after that rig sank I remember reading this line in an article – Coast … Continue reading
This was in our mailbox yesterday: Looking at it at first glace, two things stand out: The first thought that went through our mind was that we already filled out the U.S. Census, but upon further inspection (the “SPECIAL NOTICE” … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, the leader of American and NATO forces in Afghanistan, was shown a PowerPoint slide in Kabul last summer that was meant to portray the complexity of American military strategy, but looked more like a … Continue reading