- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Here’s the Hotel Oceana in Santa Monica. More @ oyster.com
There’s no way I could climb to the top of that ladder, much less in a costume, much less stand on top of it.
Feel free to just skip to the 1:10 mark . . .
Japan loves robots, we know that much. Last year, the Japanese government announced it plans to to send a robot to the moon by 2020 (that was to be joined by a human astronaut 10 years later). Today, the Osaka-based … Continue reading
Personally, I found the conversation between the man and woman quite interesting. Language Warning
Coal mine accidents and an oil rig disaster has been big news this month – sure wish we weren’t so dependent on those fossil fuels. Right after that rig sank I remember reading this line in an article – Coast … Continue reading
This was in our mailbox yesterday: Looking at it at first glace, two things stand out: The first thought that went through our mind was that we already filled out the U.S. Census, but upon further inspection (the “SPECIAL NOTICE” … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, the leader of American and NATO forces in Afghanistan, was shown a PowerPoint slide in Kabul last summer that was meant to portray the complexity of American military strategy, but looked more like a … Continue reading