- Jason Truitt: Been to all on that list but Devil’s River, and it’s on my list. When I hiked Santa Elena...
- DF of LL: RE: Mug They left off "weigh, weight" and this list: https://en.wiktionary.org/w...
- ALEC: What do you mean was (Aldrin)?
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, small suggestion… If the area to be tiled is small, consider looking at Travertine...
- Ben W.: Not sure what makes most of those 15 places "surreal." Perhaps if the list was renamed to "15...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 March 31, 2010
First aired September 21, 2007 Watch CBS News Videos Online One day, I hope to be an Employee.
A group of students at Trinity University is lobbying trustees to drop a reference to “Our Lord” on their diplomas, arguing it does not respect the diversity of religions on campus. “A diploma is a very personal item, and people … Continue reading
I’ve discovered a new way of cooking bacon. All you need is: bacon, tin foil, some string, and.. oh whats it called?… oh yeah, an old worn out 7.62mm machinegun that is about to be discarded, and about 200 rounds … Continue reading
Experts claim a revolutionary new invention could help dry up Britain’s milk waste. 330,000 tonnes of milk (worth £250 million) are thrown away each year by British households , creating mass milk waste that contributes to approximately 190,000 tonnes of … Continue reading
Someone decided to document what it was like to devour this jawbreaker. Talk about one heck of a feat. You can read all about it here, but below is what it looked like about halfway through.
Read the creator’s account about this graphic at PolitcalMathBlog.com. It’s actually a pretty interesting read, but then again, I just gave it a quick scan.
Designers Rahul Mahtani & Yofred Moik from the Industrial Design program at Syracuse University came up with this concept called Google Envelopes, which can be sent through G-Mail itself. It’s only a concept, but totally viable and something people can … Continue reading
48 Hour Human Timelapse from Marty Stalker on Vimeo. At 0630 on Thursday 4th March 2010 we began the 48 Hour Timelapse of a human subject with the Canon 5D Mark II and TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller. We finished at … Continue reading