- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2010
Welcome to CantYouSeeImBusy.com – the only site where you can play games without your boss noticing. Let’s face it; we all want to relax every now and then, but still want to appear professional or busy! That’s why all the … Continue reading
So where do you side with the whole tomato as a fruit or vegetable debate?
Both western and eastern Christians will celebrate Easter on the same day this year. And one ecumenical leader hopes that such a unified celebration will continue in the future. In a letter to church bodies worldwide, the Rev. Dr. Michael … Continue reading
Beginning January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010, for every fan of The PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive at facebook.com, PEDIGREE® Brand will donate 8 oz. of PEDIGREE® Brand Dry Food for Dogs to animal shelters selected by PEDIGREE® Brand, up to … Continue reading