- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2010
Welcome to CantYouSeeImBusy.com – the only site where you can play games without your boss noticing. Let’s face it; we all want to relax every now and then, but still want to appear professional or busy! That’s why all the … Continue reading
So where do you side with the whole tomato as a fruit or vegetable debate?
Both western and eastern Christians will celebrate Easter on the same day this year. And one ecumenical leader hopes that such a unified celebration will continue in the future. In a letter to church bodies worldwide, the Rev. Dr. Michael … Continue reading
Beginning January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010, for every fan of The PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive at facebook.com, PEDIGREE® Brand will donate 8 oz. of PEDIGREE® Brand Dry Food for Dogs to animal shelters selected by PEDIGREE® Brand, up to … Continue reading