- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2010
Welcome to CantYouSeeImBusy.com – the only site where you can play games without your boss noticing. Let’s face it; we all want to relax every now and then, but still want to appear professional or busy! That’s why all the … Continue reading
So where do you side with the whole tomato as a fruit or vegetable debate?
Both western and eastern Christians will celebrate Easter on the same day this year. And one ecumenical leader hopes that such a unified celebration will continue in the future. In a letter to church bodies worldwide, the Rev. Dr. Michael … Continue reading
Beginning January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010, for every fan of The PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive at facebook.com, PEDIGREE® Brand will donate 8 oz. of PEDIGREE® Brand Dry Food for Dogs to animal shelters selected by PEDIGREE® Brand, up to … Continue reading