- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 March 30, 2010
Welcome to CantYouSeeImBusy.com – the only site where you can play games without your boss noticing. Let’s face it; we all want to relax every now and then, but still want to appear professional or busy! That’s why all the … Continue reading
So where do you side with the whole tomato as a fruit or vegetable debate?
Both western and eastern Christians will celebrate Easter on the same day this year. And one ecumenical leader hopes that such a unified celebration will continue in the future. In a letter to church bodies worldwide, the Rev. Dr. Michael … Continue reading
Beginning January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010, for every fan of The PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive at facebook.com, PEDIGREE® Brand will donate 8 oz. of PEDIGREE® Brand Dry Food for Dogs to animal shelters selected by PEDIGREE® Brand, up to … Continue reading