- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 March 24, 2010
Online Surveys & Market Research
Very strange thing going on right now in New York and Europe about a “National Bible Museum” to be created in Dallas — strange in that there has been no mention here in the city’s only daily newspaper. But people … Continue reading
And ladies, don’t forget to give your man some bacon beer.
When Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act in 1964, he reportedly used more than 75 pens, the signing starts around the 50 second mark. And here’s a little more background on the whole multiple pen tradition. Heck, you’ll even … Continue reading
* 7 months to create. * Averaged 1 photo/frame every 3 days. * 70 frames total. * August 9th, 2008 – March 10th, 2009.