- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 March 24, 2010
Online Surveys & Market Research
Very strange thing going on right now in New York and Europe about a “National Bible Museum” to be created in Dallas — strange in that there has been no mention here in the city’s only daily newspaper. But people … Continue reading
And ladies, don’t forget to give your man some bacon beer.
When Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act in 1964, he reportedly used more than 75 pens, the signing starts around the 50 second mark. And here’s a little more background on the whole multiple pen tradition. Heck, you’ll even … Continue reading
* 7 months to create. * Averaged 1 photo/frame every 3 days. * 70 frames total. * August 9th, 2008 – March 10th, 2009.