- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 March 24, 2010
Online Surveys & Market Research
Very strange thing going on right now in New York and Europe about a “National Bible Museum” to be created in Dallas — strange in that there has been no mention here in the city’s only daily newspaper. But people … Continue reading
And ladies, don’t forget to give your man some bacon beer.
When Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act in 1964, he reportedly used more than 75 pens, the signing starts around the 50 second mark. And here’s a little more background on the whole multiple pen tradition. Heck, you’ll even … Continue reading
* 7 months to create. * Averaged 1 photo/frame every 3 days. * 70 frames total. * August 9th, 2008 – March 10th, 2009.