- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 March 24, 2010
Online Surveys & Market Research
Very strange thing going on right now in New York and Europe about a “National Bible Museum” to be created in Dallas — strange in that there has been no mention here in the city’s only daily newspaper. But people … Continue reading
And ladies, don’t forget to give your man some bacon beer.
When Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act in 1964, he reportedly used more than 75 pens, the signing starts around the 50 second mark. And here’s a little more background on the whole multiple pen tradition. Heck, you’ll even … Continue reading
* 7 months to create. * Averaged 1 photo/frame every 3 days. * 70 frames total. * August 9th, 2008 – March 10th, 2009.