- Bryan: Hope I'm not too late, but on your water leak: ask about the option of running a new line outside of your...
- RPM: Lisa's Instagram pic has been deleted from her account. Think she got a call from CBS HR?
- John Mackovic: WHATS TRUE: Bill Clinton still committed a felony Who's Jim Gilmore?
- Ben W.: The hypocrisy of politicians is boundless. True story: my father-in-law has been campaigning on Facebook for...
- Ben W.: I laughed. I cried. I bought the single. This is seriously well done & funny, though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 March 23, 2010
The perfect gift for the foodie or traveler who has everything. Recipe Kits from Destination Dinners make cooking authentic dishes from around the world fun, easy and educational. Each Kit contains all of the pre-measured hard to find spices, sauces … Continue reading
For the eighth year in a row, the African Well Fund is pleased to announce plans for a fundraising drive to ” Build a Well for Bono’s Birthday”. AWF is celebrating Bono’s 50th Birthday by raising funds to support a … Continue reading
He has got from somewhere the information that cows get more happy and productive if they watch the movies with the juicy green fields. So he got a non-stop loop of world’s recognized green Swiss Alpine fields and got the … Continue reading
Butch Bakery was born when David Arrick felt it was time to combine a masculine aesthetic to a traditionally cute product -the cupcake. When a magazine article mentioned that cupcakes were a combination of everything “pink, sweet, cute, and magical”, … Continue reading
The Spiral Eye needle is an easy to thread hand sewing needle with a unique slot on the side of the eye. www.spiraleyeneedles.com It’s a wonder no one has thought of this before.
So does this mean I can take BagOfNothing.com with me to the grave? Easily add wireless technology to any monument Simply touch any NFC enabled cell phone to the tablet and see text and image on the screen Non-NFC phones … Continue reading
For you Ticket fans . . . I bet Greggo took this course. The real fun starts around the 55 second mark . . .