- herry: What a nice post is it. I really amazed to read the great information that you have posted. I appreciate your...
- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 March 16, 2010
Yup, I’m impressed. (hat tip, Barry)
A rural craftsman was amazed when international rock stars U2 phoned him and asked him to repair their broken Grammy award. The trophy – awarded for the band’s 1987 album The Joshua Tree – had split into three pieces including … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to design your own swim shorts, then here you go: www.shortomatic.com
For these crazy times, The Daily Beast decided to rank America’s craziest cities—more specifically, the 57 largest metropolitan areas—using four criteria: psychiatrists per capita, stress, eccentricity and drinking levels. Here’s the top ten and other Texas notables: 1. Cincinnati 2. … Continue reading
A collection of Bea Arthur quotes: www.thatswhatbeasaid.com