- @solmidog: I tend my smoker too much. I start the initial fire with charcoal, but after that, it's all wood. The...
- Triple Fake: I also watched Mr. Holmes over the weekend. I disagree with your assessment. You're missing the...
- warren: About half of the MLB parks are Kentucky Bluegrass. http://www.baseballpilgrimages .com/grass-at-major…
- Showing Blitz: " Man, that was some great football to watch last night, and when you add snow on a natural grass...
- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 March 16, 2010
Yup, I’m impressed. (hat tip, Barry)
A rural craftsman was amazed when international rock stars U2 phoned him and asked him to repair their broken Grammy award. The trophy – awarded for the band’s 1987 album The Joshua Tree – had split into three pieces including … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to design your own swim shorts, then here you go: www.shortomatic.com
For these crazy times, The Daily Beast decided to rank America’s craziest cities—more specifically, the 57 largest metropolitan areas—using four criteria: psychiatrists per capita, stress, eccentricity and drinking levels. Here’s the top ten and other Texas notables: 1. Cincinnati 2. … Continue reading
A collection of Bea Arthur quotes: www.thatswhatbeasaid.com