- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
- Geeding: Sandra! I’m so glad you took the time to comment. I’ll be sure to pass your message on to Jimi....
- RPM: Markie Post wrote a very touching goodbye to Harry on Instagram. I had no idea they were such close friends in...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Elvis – I was raised on some fantastic gospel music and still enjoy it sometime…...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 March 16, 2010
Yup, I’m impressed. (hat tip, Barry)
A rural craftsman was amazed when international rock stars U2 phoned him and asked him to repair their broken Grammy award. The trophy – awarded for the band’s 1987 album The Joshua Tree – had split into three pieces including … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to design your own swim shorts, then here you go: www.shortomatic.com
For these crazy times, The Daily Beast decided to rank America’s craziest cities—more specifically, the 57 largest metropolitan areas—using four criteria: psychiatrists per capita, stress, eccentricity and drinking levels. Here’s the top ten and other Texas notables: 1. Cincinnati 2. … Continue reading
A collection of Bea Arthur quotes: www.thatswhatbeasaid.com