- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 March 16, 2010
Yup, I’m impressed. (hat tip, Barry)
A rural craftsman was amazed when international rock stars U2 phoned him and asked him to repair their broken Grammy award. The trophy – awarded for the band’s 1987 album The Joshua Tree – had split into three pieces including … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to design your own swim shorts, then here you go: www.shortomatic.com
For these crazy times, The Daily Beast decided to rank America’s craziest cities—more specifically, the 57 largest metropolitan areas—using four criteria: psychiatrists per capita, stress, eccentricity and drinking levels. Here’s the top ten and other Texas notables: 1. Cincinnati 2. … Continue reading
A collection of Bea Arthur quotes: www.thatswhatbeasaid.com