- sara: Hey! I went to Incarnate Word! I graduated the year before the football program actually started and they sold...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Added to the list of "Things I Don't Understand."
- Mr. Mike Honcho: …and all the kids suddenly sat up a little straighter and gave her their undivided attention....
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Sorry, I do not understand this.
- Tex: How about SLAUGHTER CREEK and SLAUGHTER Lane ?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 March 16, 2010
Yup, I’m impressed. (hat tip, Barry)
A rural craftsman was amazed when international rock stars U2 phoned him and asked him to repair their broken Grammy award. The trophy – awarded for the band’s 1987 album The Joshua Tree – had split into three pieces including … Continue reading
If you ever wanted to design your own swim shorts, then here you go: www.shortomatic.com
For these crazy times, The Daily Beast decided to rank America’s craziest cities—more specifically, the 57 largest metropolitan areas—using four criteria: psychiatrists per capita, stress, eccentricity and drinking levels. Here’s the top ten and other Texas notables: 1. Cincinnati 2. … Continue reading
A collection of Bea Arthur quotes: www.thatswhatbeasaid.com