- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
- Jason: Didn't see this yesterday. Getting Southerners to vote Democratic is harder than getting Northerners and...
- Bryan: If Dauber and Luther aren't players on a Coach reboot, I'm out.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 March 12, 2010
While she waited for an ambulance to take her unconscious husband to a hospital in the early morning hours after Thanskgiving, Tiger Woods’ wife went into their Isleworth home, retrieved two small bottles of pain pills and said he had … Continue reading
An evangelical leader is calling for a boycott of Glenn Beck’s television show and challenging the Fox News personality to a public debate after Beck vilified churches that preach economic and social justice. The Rev. Jim Wallis, president of Sojourners, … Continue reading
Feel free to just skip to the 55 second mark . . .
Pencils made from the carbon of human cremains. 240 pencils can be made from an average body of ash – a lifetime supply of pencils for those left behind. Each pencil is foil stamped with the name of the person. … Continue reading
McDonald’s corporation is trying to slim down. The Oak Brook-based company has received Weight Watchers’ seal of approval on some of their menu items, including the popular Filet-O-Fish, Chicken McNuggets and the Sweet Chili Seared Chicken Wrap. “The partnership was … Continue reading