- RPM: Nobody ever heard of Homer Hickam until they made a movie. His path to NASA was definitely uphill starting from...
- Geeding: AMEN. Here's my answer without really thinking it over. Sadly, Sharpton and Jackson aren't humble...
- ALEC: Why is Charles Bolden not a hero to the black community a la Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? That's a darn...
- ALEC: Good luck with daughter Geeding. My imagination would be going wild. PTA drama: the best course to a lot of...
- Nathan: I like my toast at about 15 or 16 Han Solo movie is Disney/Star Wars jumping the shark.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 March 11, 2010
Although it comprises only about 1 percent of waste water in sewage systems, urine contributes some 80 percent of nitrogen and 45 percent of phosphate. Removing these impurities during the process of converting sewage water into clean weather requires energy … Continue reading
The birth of a baby seal. YouTube It goes from interesting, to gross, to cute in less than a minute.
This one made me laugh . . . “I’m tired of hearing about money money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.” – Shaquille O’Neal FiLife.com
In case you ever wanted to make a very large message on your computer screen: bigassmessage.com Here’s one I made using the Jeopardy! theme.