- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 March 11, 2010
The birth of a baby seal. YouTube It goes from interesting, to gross, to cute in less than a minute.
Although it comprises only about 1 percent of waste water in sewage systems, urine contributes some 80 percent of nitrogen and 45 percent of phosphate. Removing these impurities during the process of converting sewage water into clean weather requires energy … Continue reading
This one made me laugh . . . “I’m tired of hearing about money money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.” – Shaquille O’Neal FiLife.com
In case you ever wanted to make a very large message on your computer screen: bigassmessage.com Here’s one I made using the Jeopardy! theme.