- Ben W.: Want crispy bacon on a sandwich? Try Jersey Mike’s club sandwich. It’s pretty, pretty, pretty,...
- Steve Gibbons: Re the narcotic prescriptions – it’s a federal law that it can only be a paper rx and not faxed...
- Triple Fake: that kid is hi-larious! Triple Fake Ron Burgundy
- Dude: The UT Austin campus is indeed crowded, their current enrollment is 52,000ish, I hear the Speedway is a mess...
- AndreaJN: The Austin package bomber has been stopped. Thank God. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 March 11, 2010
Although it comprises only about 1 percent of waste water in sewage systems, urine contributes some 80 percent of nitrogen and 45 percent of phosphate. Removing these impurities during the process of converting sewage water into clean weather requires energy … Continue reading
The birth of a baby seal. YouTube It goes from interesting, to gross, to cute in less than a minute.
This one made me laugh . . . “I’m tired of hearing about money money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.” – Shaquille O’Neal FiLife.com
In case you ever wanted to make a very large message on your computer screen: bigassmessage.com Here’s one I made using the Jeopardy! theme.