- ALEC: Mr. Geeding: I only know you through what you share with us on this blog, my mother passed on to me a...
- job in salalah: As a job seeker I love to hear about this. I have some experience on paint job issue. I was seeking...
- Alex: ganesha gives us positive energy.
- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 March 11, 2010
Although it comprises only about 1 percent of waste water in sewage systems, urine contributes some 80 percent of nitrogen and 45 percent of phosphate. Removing these impurities during the process of converting sewage water into clean weather requires energy … Continue reading
The birth of a baby seal. YouTube It goes from interesting, to gross, to cute in less than a minute.
This one made me laugh . . . “I’m tired of hearing about money money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.” – Shaquille O’Neal FiLife.com
In case you ever wanted to make a very large message on your computer screen: bigassmessage.com Here’s one I made using the Jeopardy! theme.