- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
- The Donald: While I was an adolescent in Vienna, I was privileged to meet Mr. Simon Wiesenthal following a screening...
- towski: Was the guy in the 'murica picture concerned that anyone looking at him would think he was from anywhere...
- b_caesar: Most common is "Rio Grand River" – highest achiever at the School of Redundancy School.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 March 11, 2010
Although it comprises only about 1 percent of waste water in sewage systems, urine contributes some 80 percent of nitrogen and 45 percent of phosphate. Removing these impurities during the process of converting sewage water into clean weather requires energy … Continue reading
The birth of a baby seal. YouTube It goes from interesting, to gross, to cute in less than a minute.
This one made me laugh . . . “I’m tired of hearing about money money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.” – Shaquille O’Neal FiLife.com
In case you ever wanted to make a very large message on your computer screen: bigassmessage.com Here’s one I made using the Jeopardy! theme.