- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 March 8, 2010
It starts a little slow, but with all the surprise appearances, it’s pretty funny. There’s something for every lady. PG13ish.
More details from woohome.com.
Captured ghosts from our house Captured by an exorsist from a spiritualist church one spirit we believe is a man by the name of Les Graham, managed to track down a photo. He died in the house in the 1920’s. … Continue reading
Fed up and fired up, an increasing number of Indiana residents who have lost confidence in the government are going to extreme measures to claim they are “sovereign citizens.” By doing so, residents contend that they no longer have to … Continue reading
lace-amatic gives fast lace tightening, instant knotting & quick shoe removal, all with one finger. It lets you easily step in & out off tight & knotted laced runners. You can even undo & loosen your sneakers -hands free- without … Continue reading
A cute girl wiggiling her forked-tongue. See it here.
We created manpacks to help men eliminate one more thing they always forget to do. We believe… …that most men are fully capable of ensuring they have clean stuff to wear. The task just happens to be low priority. …in … Continue reading
OTTAWA (Reuters) – “O Canada,” the country’s national anthem, has included the line, “True patriot love in all thy sons’ command,” for nearly 100 years. Ottawa now wants to start a public discussion on whether Canada should adopt a gender-neutral … Continue reading