- Ben W.: Glenn Beck has made numerous speaking appearances and attended many services at Gateway Church in Southlake,...
- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2010
As a teenager I was in love with Kathy Ireland, but after her Oscar preshow performance I’m erasing her from my memory. I’m not sure why Neal Patrick Harris opened up the Oscars. I kept waiting for some kind of … Continue reading
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The principles of “cowboy ethics” are now part of Wyoming law. Gov. Dave Freudenthal signed legislation Wednesday adopting an official Wyoming state code. The symbolic measure spells out 10 ethics derived from a “Code of the West” … Continue reading
Just give it a little bit before you abandon it. The White Mountain from charles on Vimeo.