- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2010
As a teenager I was in love with Kathy Ireland, but after her Oscar preshow performance I’m erasing her from my memory. I’m not sure why Neal Patrick Harris opened up the Oscars. I kept waiting for some kind of … Continue reading
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The principles of “cowboy ethics” are now part of Wyoming law. Gov. Dave Freudenthal signed legislation Wednesday adopting an official Wyoming state code. The symbolic measure spells out 10 ethics derived from a “Code of the West” … Continue reading
Just give it a little bit before you abandon it. The White Mountain from charles on Vimeo.