- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2010
As a teenager I was in love with Kathy Ireland, but after her Oscar preshow performance I’m erasing her from my memory. I’m not sure why Neal Patrick Harris opened up the Oscars. I kept waiting for some kind of … Continue reading
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The principles of “cowboy ethics” are now part of Wyoming law. Gov. Dave Freudenthal signed legislation Wednesday adopting an official Wyoming state code. The symbolic measure spells out 10 ethics derived from a “Code of the West” … Continue reading
Just give it a little bit before you abandon it. The White Mountain from charles on Vimeo.