- ALEC: My brother got his "dream" job working for home. The job lasted a month, couldn't handle it. I...
- Geeding: I agree, and upon reflection, I’m surprised there’s no Jobs reference in the article.
- John Mackovic: I think that lady stole that idea from Steve Jobs, who had a whole closet full of black turtlenecks....
- Andy: The house we're building will have a decent sized media room, which will be the highlight of the house for...
- Jason: Please don't mistake most of what you saw for real country music. Personally, I dislike Miranda Lambert...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2010
As a teenager I was in love with Kathy Ireland, but after her Oscar preshow performance I’m erasing her from my memory. I’m not sure why Neal Patrick Harris opened up the Oscars. I kept waiting for some kind of … Continue reading
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The principles of “cowboy ethics” are now part of Wyoming law. Gov. Dave Freudenthal signed legislation Wednesday adopting an official Wyoming state code. The symbolic measure spells out 10 ethics derived from a “Code of the West” … Continue reading
Just give it a little bit before you abandon it. The White Mountain from charles on Vimeo.