- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2010
As a teenager I was in love with Kathy Ireland, but after her Oscar preshow performance I’m erasing her from my memory. I’m not sure why Neal Patrick Harris opened up the Oscars. I kept waiting for some kind of … Continue reading
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The principles of “cowboy ethics” are now part of Wyoming law. Gov. Dave Freudenthal signed legislation Wednesday adopting an official Wyoming state code. The symbolic measure spells out 10 ethics derived from a “Code of the West” … Continue reading
Just give it a little bit before you abandon it. The White Mountain from charles on Vimeo.