- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2010
Two Russian men died in a sauna after jumping into a plunge pool that had accidentally been heated to boiling point, investigators and media said. The two men jumped into the pool to cool down after sweating in a steam … Continue reading
Possible repost . . . Some places, like Chipotle Mexican Grills, have a whole secret menu that’s limited only by your imagination. On the other hand, In-N-Out Burger’s secret menu” is so unsecret it’s posted on their Web site. Kind … Continue reading
SPARTA, Mich. (WZZM) – The Kent County Sheriff’s Department has arrested and charged a man for performing circumcisions without a license. 56-year-old Thomas Heugel is charged with unauthorized practice as a health professional. He’s accused of performing circumcisions on three … Continue reading
Nothing succeeds in the travel industry like a bad idea. The latest hidden mandatory add-on is a “health” charge added to restaurant bills. As far as I know, this scam cropped up first in San Francisco, but you can count … Continue reading