- John Mackovic: – At first glance, it looked like you wore a Landry-style grey fedora to the game. – I...
- Ben W.: That employee exhibits a remarkable lack of urgency. Which begs the question…how often does this...
- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2010
Two Russian men died in a sauna after jumping into a plunge pool that had accidentally been heated to boiling point, investigators and media said. The two men jumped into the pool to cool down after sweating in a steam … Continue reading
Possible repost . . . Some places, like Chipotle Mexican Grills, have a whole secret menu that’s limited only by your imagination. On the other hand, In-N-Out Burger’s secret menu” is so unsecret it’s posted on their Web site. Kind … Continue reading
SPARTA, Mich. (WZZM) – The Kent County Sheriff’s Department has arrested and charged a man for performing circumcisions without a license. 56-year-old Thomas Heugel is charged with unauthorized practice as a health professional. He’s accused of performing circumcisions on three … Continue reading
Nothing succeeds in the travel industry like a bad idea. The latest hidden mandatory add-on is a “health” charge added to restaurant bills. As far as I know, this scam cropped up first in San Francisco, but you can count … Continue reading