- Geeding: Funny thing, I forgot I referenced Kevin Love and when you stated “Love isn’t that great”...
- John Mackovic: – Love isn't that great and the Eastern Conference sucks. – Ethically speaking, why...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
- Bryan: That's a fascinating read and I would love to go back and read some of the other pieces linked within and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2010
Two Russian men died in a sauna after jumping into a plunge pool that had accidentally been heated to boiling point, investigators and media said. The two men jumped into the pool to cool down after sweating in a steam … Continue reading
Possible repost . . . Some places, like Chipotle Mexican Grills, have a whole secret menu that’s limited only by your imagination. On the other hand, In-N-Out Burger’s secret menu” is so unsecret it’s posted on their Web site. Kind … Continue reading
SPARTA, Mich. (WZZM) – The Kent County Sheriff’s Department has arrested and charged a man for performing circumcisions without a license. 56-year-old Thomas Heugel is charged with unauthorized practice as a health professional. He’s accused of performing circumcisions on three … Continue reading
Nothing succeeds in the travel industry like a bad idea. The latest hidden mandatory add-on is a “health” charge added to restaurant bills. As far as I know, this scam cropped up first in San Francisco, but you can count … Continue reading