- Jason: Didn't see this yesterday. Getting Southerners to vote Democratic is harder than getting Northerners and...
- Bryan: If Dauber and Luther aren't players on a Coach reboot, I'm out.
- John Mackovic: I gave up on Halt and Catch Fire in the middle of the season. Plus it was weird to see all those pine...
- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 March 5, 2010
Two Russian men died in a sauna after jumping into a plunge pool that had accidentally been heated to boiling point, investigators and media said. The two men jumped into the pool to cool down after sweating in a steam … Continue reading
Possible repost . . . Some places, like Chipotle Mexican Grills, have a whole secret menu that’s limited only by your imagination. On the other hand, In-N-Out Burger’s secret menu” is so unsecret it’s posted on their Web site. Kind … Continue reading
SPARTA, Mich. (WZZM) – The Kent County Sheriff’s Department has arrested and charged a man for performing circumcisions without a license. 56-year-old Thomas Heugel is charged with unauthorized practice as a health professional. He’s accused of performing circumcisions on three … Continue reading
Nothing succeeds in the travel industry like a bad idea. The latest hidden mandatory add-on is a “health” charge added to restaurant bills. As far as I know, this scam cropped up first in San Francisco, but you can count … Continue reading