- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 March 4, 2010
PHOENIX (AP) — On Saturday mornings, crowds of homeless gather with other needy people at picnic tables outside a church in an upscale Phoenix neighborhood, listen to sermons and settle in for sausage, pancakes and scrambled eggs. The pastor says … Continue reading
The quiz is based off this article, and my results are surprisingly low.
Muvhimiwe Nzou (Elephant Hunter) Gonarezhou National Park, Zimbabwe Local villagers fall upon the body of a dead elephant, starved of meat they reduce the huge carcass to bones in under 2 hours. 24 hours later the bones have also gone, … Continue reading
The Bible is the World’s Greatest Success Manual for Aquiring Riches. Many people fail to achieve God’s rich abundance because they don’t follow the Bible Plan. Get this FREE report “God Wants You To Be Rich: 7 Truths About Biblical … Continue reading
In this and the following graphic, each individual restaurant location has equal power. The entity that controls each point casts the most aggregate burger force upon it, as calculated by the inverse-square law – kind of like a chart outlining … Continue reading
via thedw.us Of course for me, I listen to The Ticket as opposed to any music.
The Bossier Parish sheriff’s office is launching a program called “Operation Exodus,” a policing plan for an end-of-the-world scenario involving a mostly white group of ex-police volunteers and a .50-caliber machine gun, inspired in part from the Book of Exodus … Continue reading
When people talk about expensive drugs, they usually are referring to drugs like Lipitor for high cholesterol ($1,500 a year), Zyprexa for schizophrenia ($7,000 a year) or Avastin for cancer ($50,000 a year). But none of these medicines come close … Continue reading
Yeah, yeah, it probably comes from cows, but where do the cows come from? Link We gave this a try using the Great Value milk WifeGeeding bought from the Wal-Mart in Lewisville.
Original Music: composed by Human, co-written by Rosi Golan and Alex Wong. Please view in HD and full screen for best effect. For a description of the shoot, camera, lenses and workflow, please see here: bit.ly/aFmaPZ It only took 35,000 … Continue reading