- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 March 3, 2010
Barack Obama gets a surprise visit in the night from ex-Presidents Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Clinton, Ford, Reagan and Carter to get a few pointers about the Consumer Financial Protection Agency and why it’s so important. Minor language warning. Funny … Continue reading
He already has an airport after him — Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport outside of Washington D.C. And recently, lawmakers unveiled a statue of Reagan at the U.S. Capitol. Now Republican Rep. Patrick T. McHenry of North Carolina wants to … Continue reading
I’m not sure if Sayid’s decided to follow NotLocke because he’s “infected” or because he was promised to be with Nadia again. If it’s the later, once again, women make men crazy. NotLocke said “Hello Sayid” before Sayid stabbed him, … Continue reading
MONTESANO, Wash. (AP) – Authorities believe a Washington man was killed by accidentally urinating on a downed power line after a car crash. Grays Harbor County sheriff’s Deputy Dave Pimentel (PIM’-en-tel) said Monday 50-year-old Roy Messenger was not seriously hurt … Continue reading
Classical pianist Soyeon Lee made a big environmental statement last year when she wore a dress made from over 6,000 juice pouches to her Carnegie Hall recital. Now, Lee is taking her passion for spreading environmental awareness even further by … Continue reading
My longtime readers know that I like to get many perspectives when it comes to things regarding politics and religion. Well, this post deals with the latter. I feel that even though I may not agree with a person’s view, … Continue reading
A bullet through the big toe leaves a big hole. Bits&Pieces – minor warning – the s-word appears.