- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2010
First aired September 21, 2007 Watch CBS News Videos Online One day, I hope to be an Employee.
A group of students at Trinity University is lobbying trustees to drop a reference to “Our Lord” on their diplomas, arguing it does not respect the diversity of religions on campus. “A diploma is a very personal item, and people … Continue reading
I’ve discovered a new way of cooking bacon. All you need is: bacon, tin foil, some string, and.. oh whats it called?… oh yeah, an old worn out 7.62mm machinegun that is about to be discarded, and about 200 rounds … Continue reading
Experts claim a revolutionary new invention could help dry up Britain’s milk waste. 330,000 tonnes of milk (worth £250 million) are thrown away each year by British households , creating mass milk waste that contributes to approximately 190,000 tonnes of … Continue reading
Someone decided to document what it was like to devour this jawbreaker. Talk about one heck of a feat. You can read all about it here, but below is what it looked like about halfway through.
Read the creator’s account about this graphic at PolitcalMathBlog.com. It’s actually a pretty interesting read, but then again, I just gave it a quick scan.
Designers Rahul Mahtani & Yofred Moik from the Industrial Design program at Syracuse University came up with this concept called Google Envelopes, which can be sent through G-Mail itself. It’s only a concept, but totally viable and something people can … Continue reading
48 Hour Human Timelapse from Marty Stalker on Vimeo. At 0630 on Thursday 4th March 2010 we began the 48 Hour Timelapse of a human subject with the Canon 5D Mark II and TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller. We finished at … Continue reading
I’ve met a few men that have went with the name Dennis, but I have never met anyone that has gone by Denny. My wife got her Baylor magazine in the mail yesterday with the non-controversial Kenneth Starr on the … Continue reading