- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 February 25, 2010
In church, you come as you are. That’s especially true inside the Whitetail Chapel in Ivor. Clothing is optional for everyone from the pastor to the congregation. “I really don’t think God cares what you wear when you worship,” said Richard Foley, … Continue reading
Last night I was watching women’s speed skating on NBC and couldn’t help but notice how the uniform for the Canadian team makes them look like they pooped their pants.
It’s no secret that the distribution of wealth is inequitable in the United States across racial, regional, and socio-economic groups. But there is a distinct variance among and within America’s faiths as well. Displayed below are the income levels of … Continue reading
Two pastors in the Kingdom Seekers Fellowship International church were killed in a road accident on Monday last week and the faithful believed that God would resurrect them if they prayed hard enough. Their death in a car that rolled … Continue reading
This is actually a funny/cute video, and there’s no death to be seen here.
Fewer responsibilities, financial worries and more time to yourself leads to contentment previously unknown in earlier life. According to the report from the teenage years until 40 happiness declines. It levels off until 46 and then starts to increase until … Continue reading
I really liked that cartoon, and part of the reason was because the leader of the crew was named Keith, which I think is the first and only time that name has been positively used in pop-culture. For those of … Continue reading
1.5″, fully embroidered, Velcro-backed. Attach to your jacket, your backpack, or the lid of your over-clocked, battle-scarred laptop. Start a nerd sash! www.nerdmeritbadges.com This one made me laugh.