- blurdo: That first one reminds me of one of my favorite German words – Backpfeifengesicht. It's definitely...
- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 February 24, 2010
Tony Kornheiser was recently suspended from ESPN for commenting on Hannah Storm’s outfit on his radio show: “a horrifying, horrifying outfit today. She’s got on red go-go boots and a Catholic school plaid skirt … way too short for somebody … Continue reading
ORLANDO – A SeaWorld trainer was killed Wednesday when an orca pulled her into the water as she was talking to visitors. Orange County Fire Rescue spokesman John Mulhall said paramedics were called to the Shamu Stadium at the theme … Continue reading
What’s up with Jack and mirrors? He looks in a mirror on the plane and finds a mark on his neck, in last night’s episode he found an appendix scare while looking in the mirror, and then he smashed all … Continue reading
Behind every song there’s always an emotion. We don’t know why but maybe that’s why we love music. So we’ve created a way to suggest songs that follow your feelings: stereomood is the emotional internet radio, providing music that best … Continue reading
Amazon.com FedEx Downy Huggies Tide Tylenol Toyota WebMD Pampers UPS (United Parcel Service) The survey was taken last quarter, which may explain why Toyota made the list. BrandWeek.com
Republican Virginia State Delegate Bob Marshall said at a press conference last week that God is taking “vengeance” on parents who have had abortions by making their other children disabled, according to the News Leader in Central Virginia. “The number … Continue reading