- Ben W.: My office is incredibly dusty today. Thanks for sharing this.
- Geeding: As General MacArthur famously said, “d bloggers never die, they just fade away.” Or something...
- Geeding: No worries, Sam. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. A lot of folks assume Mr. Green and myself are very...
- Sam from Muleshoe: Barry is a public guy and works a public job….so those who know him locally, would know if...
- Ben W.: My enjoyment of Barry’s blog went up tremendously when I quit reading the comments.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 February 24, 2010
Tony Kornheiser was recently suspended from ESPN for commenting on Hannah Storm’s outfit on his radio show: “a horrifying, horrifying outfit today. She’s got on red go-go boots and a Catholic school plaid skirt … way too short for somebody … Continue reading
ORLANDO – A SeaWorld trainer was killed Wednesday when an orca pulled her into the water as she was talking to visitors. Orange County Fire Rescue spokesman John Mulhall said paramedics were called to the Shamu Stadium at the theme … Continue reading
What’s up with Jack and mirrors? He looks in a mirror on the plane and finds a mark on his neck, in last night’s episode he found an appendix scare while looking in the mirror, and then he smashed all … Continue reading
Behind every song there’s always an emotion. We don’t know why but maybe that’s why we love music. So we’ve created a way to suggest songs that follow your feelings: stereomood is the emotional internet radio, providing music that best … Continue reading
Amazon.com FedEx Downy Huggies Tide Tylenol Toyota WebMD Pampers UPS (United Parcel Service) The survey was taken last quarter, which may explain why Toyota made the list. BrandWeek.com
Republican Virginia State Delegate Bob Marshall said at a press conference last week that God is taking “vengeance” on parents who have had abortions by making their other children disabled, according to the News Leader in Central Virginia. “The number … Continue reading