- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
- steve: You do understand that you misspelled "grammar"? Or were you talking about your dad's mother...
- steve: Re; Your punct/sp/gr woes. Two anecdotes. An extremely overextended friend who is a slumlord was asked how he...
- BSG: Just saw the comment about grammar. BagOfNothing: Don't apologize! I'll be by in five to pick you up...
- Bully Pulpit: "I don’t know how ABC News did it, but getting George Stephanopoulos to interview Darren...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 23 February 23, 2010
German Olympic luger breaks tooth on medal BERLIN (AFP) – Germany’s silver medallist in the Olympic luge David Moeller took an embarrassing trip to the dentist after breaking his front tooth biting into his prize, mass circulation daily Bild said … Continue reading
NEW DELHI (Reuters Life!) – A Bollywood filmmaker has issued a lucrative challenge to horror movie fans: a $10,000 reward for anyone who can watch his latest supernatural thriller, alone, in a cinema until the closing credits. Ram Gopal Varma’s … Continue reading
A blog dedicated to things that look like a duck. I’m guess it all started with a peanut that looked like a duck: http://www.thispeanutlookslikeaduck.com
How far would you go to understand the opposite sex? That question has helped to fuel the idea behind this site, “30 Chick Flicks in 30 Days: One Guy’s Exploration of Romance Through Movies Loved by Women”. First, you should … Continue reading
It’s the season of Fashion Week, from Bryant Park in New York last week to London this week, and Milan, Los Angeles and Tokyo next month. As designers and their models gather to present their newest collections to the world, … Continue reading
Click here to find out more! Colorado family, Arizona foundation go to court over who gets dead woman’s head
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A Colorado family and an Arizona nonprofit are fighting in court over who gets the head of a woman who died this month, along with a $50,000 annuity she left behind. At issue is whether … Continue reading