- Jason A: Until about a year ago, there was a Starbucks inside the Tom Thumb on Keller Pkwy in Keller, and another...
- Anonymous: It is a little further than 500 feet but there is a Chick-fil-a in Willow Bend mall and outside of the...
- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 February 23, 2010
German Olympic luger breaks tooth on medal BERLIN (AFP) – Germany’s silver medallist in the Olympic luge David Moeller took an embarrassing trip to the dentist after breaking his front tooth biting into his prize, mass circulation daily Bild said … Continue reading
NEW DELHI (Reuters Life!) – A Bollywood filmmaker has issued a lucrative challenge to horror movie fans: a $10,000 reward for anyone who can watch his latest supernatural thriller, alone, in a cinema until the closing credits. Ram Gopal Varma’s … Continue reading
A blog dedicated to things that look like a duck. I’m guess it all started with a peanut that looked like a duck: http://www.thispeanutlookslikeaduck.com
How far would you go to understand the opposite sex? That question has helped to fuel the idea behind this site, “30 Chick Flicks in 30 Days: One Guy’s Exploration of Romance Through Movies Loved by Women”. First, you should … Continue reading
It’s the season of Fashion Week, from Bryant Park in New York last week to London this week, and Milan, Los Angeles and Tokyo next month. As designers and their models gather to present their newest collections to the world, … Continue reading
Click here to find out more! Colorado family, Arizona foundation go to court over who gets dead woman’s head
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A Colorado family and an Arizona nonprofit are fighting in court over who gets the head of a woman who died this month, along with a $50,000 annuity she left behind. At issue is whether … Continue reading