- RPM: Looks like the cure to lane splitting motorcyclists.
- John Mackovic: About time.
- John Mackovic: Glad to hear that your sister will soon be out, hope she feels better. I don't care if a website...
- John Mackovic: Just don't expect it to turn any corners on existing city streets.
- slimshady: In reference to Slim Whitman how about he opposite,,,,Fats Domino…. have a good day…..
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 February 19, 2010
An update to the School used student laptop webcams to spy on them at school and home post: The school district has issued two statements: Statement One Statement Two Basically the district said the laptops contained a “security-tracking feature” that was … Continue reading
Solar Dynamics Observatory Launch, Feb 11, 2010 A sun dog is a prismatic bright spot in the sky caused by sun shining through ice crystals. The Atlas V rocket exceeded the speed of sound in this layer of ice crystals, … Continue reading
The United States, home to George Clooney and Jessica Simpson, came top in a poll of more than 5,000 globe-trotting Britons. In second place was Brazil while Spain, which boasts Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz as one of its natives, was … Continue reading
South Carolina will no longer recognize U.S. currency as legal tender, if State Rep. Mike Pitts has his way. Pitts, a fourth-term Republican from Laurens, introduced legislation earlier this month that would ban what he calls “the unconstitutional substitution of … Continue reading
Bloomberg BusinessWeek.com and management consultanting firm Hay Grouphas come up with a Top 20 list of companies for leadership and how they develop leaders. Southwest Airlines ranks second on the list, behind General Electric. Full Article