- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 February 18, 2010
Feb. 18 (Bloomberg) — The 400 highest-earning U.S. households reported an average of $345 million in income in 2007, up 31 percent from a year earlier, IRS statistics show. The average tax rate for the households fell to the lowest … Continue reading
ATLANTIC CITY — Atlantic City police said an officer has died from an accidental gunshot wound. Police Chief John Mooney said 31-year-old Officer Kevin Wilkins was trying to put a rubber sleeve on the grip of his pistol as he … Continue reading
According to the filings in Blake J Robbins v Lower Merion School District (PA) et al, the laptops issued to high-school students in the well-heeled Philly suburb have webcams that can be covertly activated by the schools’ administrators, who have … Continue reading
Nearly a third of Texans believe humans and dinosaurs roamed the earth at the same time, and more than half disagree with the theory that humans developed from earlier species of animals, according to the University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll. … Continue reading
Allegations of religious bias are being leveled against a notable federal body: the one responsible for monitoring international religious freedom. Some past commissioners, staff and former staff of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom say the agency charged with … Continue reading
You’ve reached T-shirt Nerdvana! Here at SheldonShirts.com, we’ve collected all the best t-shirts worn by Sheldon and Leonard on The Big Bang Theory, plus Howard’s belt buckles, some shirts we think Sheldon and Leonard should wear, cool stuff seen on … Continue reading
Young adults today are less church-connected than prior generations were when they were in their 20s. But a new study finds they’re just about as spiritual as their parents and grandparents were at those ages. Members of today’s Millennial generation, … Continue reading