- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 February 17, 2010
In the opening scene I thought we were going to have a flashback to the 90’s because I saw a shiny looking red Geo Storm in a driveway but I was wrong. When Ilana was in the foot statue and … Continue reading
A Chicago man who defied a court order and took his toddler to a Catholic Church service was arraigned today on a charge of indirect criminal contempt in a custody battle that is threatening to put him in jail and … Continue reading
These are the glasses that allow you to read while lying supine in bed, eliminating the need to crane your neck. The lightweight glasses employ two optical-quality glass prisms that bend your vision 90º providing easy reading from a recumbent … Continue reading
g-speak overview 1828121108 from john underkoffler on Vimeo. oblong’s tamper system 1801011309 from john underkoffler on Vimeo.
It has been nearly four years since Roger Ebert lost his lower jaw and his ability to speak. Now television’s most famous movie critic is rarely seen and never heard, but his words have never stopped. Esquire.com This one particle … Continue reading
The Catholic News Service is reporting the Catholic Church plans to issue new guidelines for priests serving on cruise ships that, among other things, forbid them from performing weddings while at sea. The news service says regional directors of the … Continue reading
Link Somewhat related: Flashmob lightsaber fight
Utah State Sen. Chris Buttars says his state should make 12th grade optional to students who have already completed their required high school credits. The Los Angeles Times said Monday while Buttars initially proposed the complete elimination of 12th grade … Continue reading