- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2010
A student who set up a Facebook page to complain about her teacher — and was later suspended — had every right to do so under the First Amendment, a federal magistrate has ruled. The ruling not only allows Katherine … Continue reading
Out of curiosity, I decided to see if you can still purchase an entire printed encyclopaedia* set, it turns out you can. Link I wonder what goes out of date faster, buying a new computer (since technology advances ever so … Continue reading
Givv.org is a site that makes monthly giving easier. It does this by letting you set up a single monthly budget for all your giving and divide it up across as many recipient organizations as you want. This keeps you … Continue reading
An archive of Jeopardy! games and players that goes back 26 years. www.j-archive.com
“I believe that the CD will out-survive me as a format.” A. Tony Bennett B. Sarah Palin C. Steve Martin D. The new chief executive of Universal Music E. Steve Jobs Answer