- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2010
A student who set up a Facebook page to complain about her teacher — and was later suspended — had every right to do so under the First Amendment, a federal magistrate has ruled. The ruling not only allows Katherine … Continue reading
Out of curiosity, I decided to see if you can still purchase an entire printed encyclopaedia* set, it turns out you can. Link I wonder what goes out of date faster, buying a new computer (since technology advances ever so … Continue reading
Givv.org is a site that makes monthly giving easier. It does this by letting you set up a single monthly budget for all your giving and divide it up across as many recipient organizations as you want. This keeps you … Continue reading
An archive of Jeopardy! games and players that goes back 26 years. www.j-archive.com
“I believe that the CD will out-survive me as a format.” A. Tony Bennett B. Sarah Palin C. Steve Martin D. The new chief executive of Universal Music E. Steve Jobs Answer