- RPM: “Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave, and...
- Bryan: Hope I'm not too late, but on your water leak: ask about the option of running a new line outside of your...
- RPM: Lisa's Instagram pic has been deleted from her account. Think she got a call from CBS HR?
- John Mackovic: WHATS TRUE: Bill Clinton still committed a felony Who's Jim Gilmore?
- Ben W.: The hypocrisy of politicians is boundless. True story: my father-in-law has been campaigning on Facebook for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2010
A student who set up a Facebook page to complain about her teacher — and was later suspended — had every right to do so under the First Amendment, a federal magistrate has ruled. The ruling not only allows Katherine … Continue reading
Out of curiosity, I decided to see if you can still purchase an entire printed encyclopaedia* set, it turns out you can. Link I wonder what goes out of date faster, buying a new computer (since technology advances ever so … Continue reading
Givv.org is a site that makes monthly giving easier. It does this by letting you set up a single monthly budget for all your giving and divide it up across as many recipient organizations as you want. This keeps you … Continue reading
An archive of Jeopardy! games and players that goes back 26 years. www.j-archive.com
“I believe that the CD will out-survive me as a format.” A. Tony Bennett B. Sarah Palin C. Steve Martin D. The new chief executive of Universal Music E. Steve Jobs Answer