- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2010
A student who set up a Facebook page to complain about her teacher — and was later suspended — had every right to do so under the First Amendment, a federal magistrate has ruled. The ruling not only allows Katherine … Continue reading
Out of curiosity, I decided to see if you can still purchase an entire printed encyclopaedia* set, it turns out you can. Link I wonder what goes out of date faster, buying a new computer (since technology advances ever so … Continue reading
Givv.org is a site that makes monthly giving easier. It does this by letting you set up a single monthly budget for all your giving and divide it up across as many recipient organizations as you want. This keeps you … Continue reading
An archive of Jeopardy! games and players that goes back 26 years. www.j-archive.com
“I believe that the CD will out-survive me as a format.” A. Tony Bennett B. Sarah Palin C. Steve Martin D. The new chief executive of Universal Music E. Steve Jobs Answer