- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 February 16, 2010
A student who set up a Facebook page to complain about her teacher — and was later suspended — had every right to do so under the First Amendment, a federal magistrate has ruled. The ruling not only allows Katherine … Continue reading
Out of curiosity, I decided to see if you can still purchase an entire printed encyclopaedia* set, it turns out you can. Link I wonder what goes out of date faster, buying a new computer (since technology advances ever so … Continue reading
Givv.org is a site that makes monthly giving easier. It does this by letting you set up a single monthly budget for all your giving and divide it up across as many recipient organizations as you want. This keeps you … Continue reading
An archive of Jeopardy! games and players that goes back 26 years. www.j-archive.com
“I believe that the CD will out-survive me as a format.” A. Tony Bennett B. Sarah Palin C. Steve Martin D. The new chief executive of Universal Music E. Steve Jobs Answer