- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 February 11, 2010
Click to biggify
Thirty Facebook pages have been taken down because prisoners were using them to taunt their victims, Jack Straw, the justice secretary, has revealed. The minister said the 30 offending pages brought to the attention of Facebook had been removed within … Continue reading
The help-wanted ad going live this week on Craigslist might raise some eyebrows. If not tempers. “Need people who aren’t Christians to review church service,” it says. It goes on. “Who: Age 20-35. Do not currently believe Jesus Christ is … Continue reading
If you don’t find humor in this, then you definitely aren’t a Star Wars fan.
24 Series Teaser from Michael Gray on Vimeo.