- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
- Ben W.: What a grand idea! Although I feel like I've already given my contribution. I guess that means I need to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 February 10, 2010
Last night’s episode really didn’t do much for me. Last night’s episode was titled What Kate Does, I only mention that because in season two there was an episode titled What Kate Did. I think we are going to find … Continue reading
I’ve seen the original, but I just ran across this one for the first time. This is one song I don’t mind having stuck in my head.
The traditional draughty and backless hospital gown is getting a Hollywood-style makeover by one of the world’s top designers. Ben de Lisi, famed for creating red-carpet frocks for stars like Kate Winslet, says his “aspirational” new design will preserve patients’ … Continue reading
The FBI is pressing Internet service providers to record which Web sites customers visit and retain those logs for two years, a requirement that law enforcement believes could help it in investigations of child pornography and other serious crimes. FBI … Continue reading