- Linwood Mate: Flying home from Colorado last Tuesday, I saw an elderly man and his wife deplane with their rolling...
- Towski: Last pic, second from right. Who tied that kids tie???
- Towski: My wife's architecture firm did the Star. She didn't work on the project, but a good friend of ours...
- Towski: If by terrible you mean awesome, I agree.
- John Mackovic: Earl Campbell jersey!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 February 10, 2010
Last night’s episode really didn’t do much for me. Last night’s episode was titled What Kate Does, I only mention that because in season two there was an episode titled What Kate Did. I think we are going to find … Continue reading
I’ve seen the original, but I just ran across this one for the first time. This is one song I don’t mind having stuck in my head.
The traditional draughty and backless hospital gown is getting a Hollywood-style makeover by one of the world’s top designers. Ben de Lisi, famed for creating red-carpet frocks for stars like Kate Winslet, says his “aspirational” new design will preserve patients’ … Continue reading
The FBI is pressing Internet service providers to record which Web sites customers visit and retain those logs for two years, a requirement that law enforcement believes could help it in investigations of child pornography and other serious crimes. FBI … Continue reading