- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 February 10, 2010
Last night’s episode really didn’t do much for me. Last night’s episode was titled What Kate Does, I only mention that because in season two there was an episode titled What Kate Did. I think we are going to find … Continue reading
I’ve seen the original, but I just ran across this one for the first time. This is one song I don’t mind having stuck in my head.
The traditional draughty and backless hospital gown is getting a Hollywood-style makeover by one of the world’s top designers. Ben de Lisi, famed for creating red-carpet frocks for stars like Kate Winslet, says his “aspirational” new design will preserve patients’ … Continue reading
The FBI is pressing Internet service providers to record which Web sites customers visit and retain those logs for two years, a requirement that law enforcement believes could help it in investigations of child pornography and other serious crimes. FBI … Continue reading