- Michael Willoughby: I thought so too. I almost wonder if you saw it or heard it, but that it didn’t really...
- Bryan: Add Mark Hamill to the list of “celebrities that would fun to hang out with”. He stole the show on...
- Bryan: I loathe the inflatable lawn decorations and my kid is after me relentlessly to buy some. The Al Powell tweet...
- Geeding: Man, that was some odd timing on my part.
- Michael Willoughby: Mike Snyder news: http://www.star-telegram.com/n ews/politics-government/ele...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 February 10, 2010
Last night’s episode really didn’t do much for me. Last night’s episode was titled What Kate Does, I only mention that because in season two there was an episode titled What Kate Did. I think we are going to find … Continue reading
I’ve seen the original, but I just ran across this one for the first time. This is one song I don’t mind having stuck in my head.
The traditional draughty and backless hospital gown is getting a Hollywood-style makeover by one of the world’s top designers. Ben de Lisi, famed for creating red-carpet frocks for stars like Kate Winslet, says his “aspirational” new design will preserve patients’ … Continue reading
The FBI is pressing Internet service providers to record which Web sites customers visit and retain those logs for two years, a requirement that law enforcement believes could help it in investigations of child pornography and other serious crimes. FBI … Continue reading