- ALEC: Look at the Mrs. sporting the bikini. Quite fetching, congrats. I went to burger's lake and it was great....
- David Bryant: Looked at the lake on Google Maps and realized the satellite image was taken when the lake was drained....
- warren: Re: Christina Applegate story and the CGI beer story…that's so disappointing. I don't think I...
- warren: Re: Georgia cops dressing as construction workers….in Canada police forces have been going undercover...
- Geeding: I jumped off the highest one I could find, which appeared to be 20 feet. I think there use to be one higher,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 February 10, 2010
Last night’s episode really didn’t do much for me. Last night’s episode was titled What Kate Does, I only mention that because in season two there was an episode titled What Kate Did. I think we are going to find … Continue reading
I’ve seen the original, but I just ran across this one for the first time. This is one song I don’t mind having stuck in my head.
The traditional draughty and backless hospital gown is getting a Hollywood-style makeover by one of the world’s top designers. Ben de Lisi, famed for creating red-carpet frocks for stars like Kate Winslet, says his “aspirational” new design will preserve patients’ … Continue reading
The FBI is pressing Internet service providers to record which Web sites customers visit and retain those logs for two years, a requirement that law enforcement believes could help it in investigations of child pornography and other serious crimes. FBI … Continue reading