- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2010
A sOccket is a soccer ball that you kick around which stores energy which can either charge a cell phone or produce light for areas not around a power grid. The sOccket is designed for use in resource-poor settings where … Continue reading
This picture caught my attention . . . which lead me to find more pictures of the launch which lead me to this video of the take-off which included a camera that was mounted on the external fuel tank. In … Continue reading
DALLAS, Texas — The largest state Baptist group in the United States wants Jesus Christ’s message of hope heard in every home in Texas — all 9 million of them — within the next two months. That is a challenge … Continue reading