- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2010
A sOccket is a soccer ball that you kick around which stores energy which can either charge a cell phone or produce light for areas not around a power grid. The sOccket is designed for use in resource-poor settings where … Continue reading
This picture caught my attention . . . which lead me to find more pictures of the launch which lead me to this video of the take-off which included a camera that was mounted on the external fuel tank. In … Continue reading
DALLAS, Texas — The largest state Baptist group in the United States wants Jesus Christ’s message of hope heard in every home in Texas — all 9 million of them — within the next two months. That is a challenge … Continue reading