- RPM: “Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave, and...
- Bryan: Hope I'm not too late, but on your water leak: ask about the option of running a new line outside of your...
- RPM: Lisa's Instagram pic has been deleted from her account. Think she got a call from CBS HR?
- John Mackovic: WHATS TRUE: Bill Clinton still committed a felony Who's Jim Gilmore?
- Ben W.: The hypocrisy of politicians is boundless. True story: my father-in-law has been campaigning on Facebook for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2010
A sOccket is a soccer ball that you kick around which stores energy which can either charge a cell phone or produce light for areas not around a power grid. The sOccket is designed for use in resource-poor settings where … Continue reading
This picture caught my attention . . . which lead me to find more pictures of the launch which lead me to this video of the take-off which included a camera that was mounted on the external fuel tank. In … Continue reading
DALLAS, Texas — The largest state Baptist group in the United States wants Jesus Christ’s message of hope heard in every home in Texas — all 9 million of them — within the next two months. That is a challenge … Continue reading