- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2010
A sOccket is a soccer ball that you kick around which stores energy which can either charge a cell phone or produce light for areas not around a power grid. The sOccket is designed for use in resource-poor settings where … Continue reading
This picture caught my attention . . . which lead me to find more pictures of the launch which lead me to this video of the take-off which included a camera that was mounted on the external fuel tank. In … Continue reading
DALLAS, Texas — The largest state Baptist group in the United States wants Jesus Christ’s message of hope heard in every home in Texas — all 9 million of them — within the next two months. That is a challenge … Continue reading