- blurdo: That first one reminds me of one of my favorite German words – Backpfeifengesicht. It's definitely...
- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 February 9, 2010
A sOccket is a soccer ball that you kick around which stores energy which can either charge a cell phone or produce light for areas not around a power grid. The sOccket is designed for use in resource-poor settings where … Continue reading
This picture caught my attention . . . which lead me to find more pictures of the launch which lead me to this video of the take-off which included a camera that was mounted on the external fuel tank. In … Continue reading
DALLAS, Texas — The largest state Baptist group in the United States wants Jesus Christ’s message of hope heard in every home in Texas — all 9 million of them — within the next two months. That is a challenge … Continue reading