- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 February 8, 2010
One of my readers alerted me that Ed Young addressed the WFAA report in front of his church. I listened to a lot of it, and here are some notes in case you are interested: The plane is addressed around … Continue reading
A soldier waterboarded his four-year-old daughter because she was unable to recite her alphabet. Joshua Tabor admitted to police he had used the CIA torture technique because he was so angry. As his daughter ‘squirmed’ to get away, Tabor said … Continue reading
Designer Ralph Lauren’s love of all things American is extending to Team USA once again. When about 150 athletes walk in the opening ceremony of the 21st Winter Olympic Games Feb. 12 in Vancouver, they’ll wear navy puffer jackets, winter-white … Continue reading
Beware, watch this video, and this song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
The ketchup packet has been around for more than 40 years, and complaints about it for nearly as long: too messy, too small, too hard to open. Now ketchup giant H.J. Heinz Co. is unveiling the first major packaging change … Continue reading
This reminded me of an old joke my father once told me, about the Hispanic that had two penises, he called one Jose and the other Hose B.