- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 February 8, 2010
One of my readers alerted me that Ed Young addressed the WFAA report in front of his church. I listened to a lot of it, and here are some notes in case you are interested: The plane is addressed around … Continue reading
A soldier waterboarded his four-year-old daughter because she was unable to recite her alphabet. Joshua Tabor admitted to police he had used the CIA torture technique because he was so angry. As his daughter ‘squirmed’ to get away, Tabor said … Continue reading
Designer Ralph Lauren’s love of all things American is extending to Team USA once again. When about 150 athletes walk in the opening ceremony of the 21st Winter Olympic Games Feb. 12 in Vancouver, they’ll wear navy puffer jackets, winter-white … Continue reading
Beware, watch this video, and this song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
The ketchup packet has been around for more than 40 years, and complaints about it for nearly as long: too messy, too small, too hard to open. Now ketchup giant H.J. Heinz Co. is unveiling the first major packaging change … Continue reading
This reminded me of an old joke my father once told me, about the Hispanic that had two penises, he called one Jose and the other Hose B.