- Del: Buckminster Fuller, domes, puzzles, homes, my inventions all revolve around Fuller. What a genius, like Leonardo...
- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2010
WFAA Article Of course the private jet is extravagant, and in my view so is a $240,000 a year for a parsonage allowance, which is not part of what sources say is part of his $1 million pastoral salary. I’m … Continue reading
Free video chat by Ustream
Text messages – 6,500% markup Movie theater popcorn – 900% markup ‘Free’ credit reports that’ll cost you Name-brand painkillers – 60% markup Wine at restaurants – 500% markup College textbooks – $900 a year! Super gasoline – 15% markup Hotel … Continue reading
Turkish police have recovered the body of a 16-year-old girl they say was buried alive by relatives in an “honour” killing carried out as punishment for talking to boys. The girl, who has been identified only by the initials MM, … Continue reading
We invented the Maple Bacon Lollipop, and now we’ve improved it: we’ve made it the bacon-y equivalent of an energy drink, adding two cups worth of caffeine to the already time-tested wonder of organic, sustainably farmed bacon and delicious Vermont … Continue reading
“Drunkest” cities: Fresno, Calif. Reno, Nev. Billings, Mont. Riverside, Calif. Austin St. Louis San Antonio Lubbock, Texas Tucson Bakersfield, Calif. “Least drunk” cities: Boston Yonkers, N.Y. Rochester, N.Y. Salt Lake City Miami Newark Durham, N.C. New York City Fort Wayne, … Continue reading
For some folks, turning 50 can trigger a midlife crisis. But due to a cruel blow of nature, Zara Hartshorn is forced to deal with it at the tender age of 13. Though barely a teen, Zara has the appearance … Continue reading