- Watec 902b: Your blog is fantastic. I read your blog. And i wish to read this again and again
- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2010
WFAA Article Of course the private jet is extravagant, and in my view so is a $240,000 a year for a parsonage allowance, which is not part of what sources say is part of his $1 million pastoral salary. I’m … Continue reading
Free video chat by Ustream
Text messages – 6,500% markup Movie theater popcorn – 900% markup ‘Free’ credit reports that’ll cost you Name-brand painkillers – 60% markup Wine at restaurants – 500% markup College textbooks – $900 a year! Super gasoline – 15% markup Hotel … Continue reading
Turkish police have recovered the body of a 16-year-old girl they say was buried alive by relatives in an “honour” killing carried out as punishment for talking to boys. The girl, who has been identified only by the initials MM, … Continue reading
We invented the Maple Bacon Lollipop, and now we’ve improved it: we’ve made it the bacon-y equivalent of an energy drink, adding two cups worth of caffeine to the already time-tested wonder of organic, sustainably farmed bacon and delicious Vermont … Continue reading
“Drunkest” cities: Fresno, Calif. Reno, Nev. Billings, Mont. Riverside, Calif. Austin St. Louis San Antonio Lubbock, Texas Tucson Bakersfield, Calif. “Least drunk” cities: Boston Yonkers, N.Y. Rochester, N.Y. Salt Lake City Miami Newark Durham, N.C. New York City Fort Wayne, … Continue reading
For some folks, turning 50 can trigger a midlife crisis. But due to a cruel blow of nature, Zara Hartshorn is forced to deal with it at the tender age of 13. Though barely a teen, Zara has the appearance … Continue reading