- paper stock: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 February 5, 2010
WFAA Article Of course the private jet is extravagant, and in my view so is a $240,000 a year for a parsonage allowance, which is not part of what sources say is part of his $1 million pastoral salary. I’m … Continue reading
Free video chat by Ustream
Text messages – 6,500% markup Movie theater popcorn – 900% markup ‘Free’ credit reports that’ll cost you Name-brand painkillers – 60% markup Wine at restaurants – 500% markup College textbooks – $900 a year! Super gasoline – 15% markup Hotel … Continue reading
Turkish police have recovered the body of a 16-year-old girl they say was buried alive by relatives in an “honour” killing carried out as punishment for talking to boys. The girl, who has been identified only by the initials MM, … Continue reading
We invented the Maple Bacon Lollipop, and now we’ve improved it: we’ve made it the bacon-y equivalent of an energy drink, adding two cups worth of caffeine to the already time-tested wonder of organic, sustainably farmed bacon and delicious Vermont … Continue reading
“Drunkest” cities: Fresno, Calif. Reno, Nev. Billings, Mont. Riverside, Calif. Austin St. Louis San Antonio Lubbock, Texas Tucson Bakersfield, Calif. “Least drunk” cities: Boston Yonkers, N.Y. Rochester, N.Y. Salt Lake City Miami Newark Durham, N.C. New York City Fort Wayne, … Continue reading
For some folks, turning 50 can trigger a midlife crisis. But due to a cruel blow of nature, Zara Hartshorn is forced to deal with it at the tender age of 13. Though barely a teen, Zara has the appearance … Continue reading