- Jimi: RAS Syndrome is redundant!!!
- Upgrayedd: 40 runners Fail at 100-Mile Tennessee Mountain Race: When I saw the picture at the top of the story with...
- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 February 2, 2010
MIAMI — Fans will have a chance to purchase tickets for next season’s Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium through a lottery. Fans can send a letter to be entered into a lottery through June 1. The NFL will pick 500 … Continue reading
BURBANK, CA—Executives at ABC announced Monday that the network will premier a new Lost spin-off series this fall based around that show’s popular smoke monster character. The new series, a half-hour family-oriented comedy called Where There’s Smoke, is touted by ABC as the … Continue reading
WARSAW (Reuters) – A Polish priest has installed an electronic reader in his church for schoolchildren to leave their fingerprints in order to monitor their attendance at mass, the Gazeta Wyborcza daily said on Friday. The pupils will mark their … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES — Pastors have long competed with the NFL on Sundays, but this season a hipster megachurch is turning the tables with a 30-second ad that could muscle its way into that all holiest of sporting events: the Super … Continue reading