- Dude: Lloyd was a beast, alright, she could have had a fourth of her header's aim was better. Japan's...
- Ben W.: Glenn Beck has made numerous speaking appearances and attended many services at Gateway Church in Southlake,...
- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Rowdy curling crowds; spontaneous street parties; public drunkeness. You don’t have to look far for evidence that the crowds at Winter Games in Vancouver know how to have a good time. And, as if anymore proof is needed that a … Continue reading
So I’m checking out the local news on the Dallas Morning News website, trying to navigate my way through all the flash advertisements (that deserves its own post) and run across this article: Dallas businessman arrested, barred from SMU over … Continue reading
The MummyMug is a stylish coffee/tea mug with a lip-openable lid. Simply fill the mug with your favorite hot beverage, secure the screw-on lid and start sipping. By lightly pressing your top lip against the top layer of the lid … Continue reading
Watch your mouth, California. The nation’s most populous state is asking its 38 million residents to stop using four-letter words for an entire week beginning Monday. On a voice vote, the Assembly passed a resolution Thursday declaring the first week … Continue reading
Hi. As you can probably tell from the totally sweet title of this blog, I have never seen LOST. The final season starts tonight. I thought I would watch the final 12 episodes even though I have very little knowledge … Continue reading
Brazil’s Catholic Church is suing Hollywood for using unauthorized images of Rio’s famous giant Christ statue in its disaster movie blockbuster 2012, a lawyer involved in the case said on Wednesday. Rio de Janeiro’s archdiocese is demanding unspecified damages and … Continue reading
Stephen Baldwin of the famous “Baldwin Brothers” Hollywood clan is a veteran actor who has starred in over 60 films and TV shows. In 2003, he had an experience that changed his life forever. He became Born Again Christian, giving … Continue reading
From The Times of London: Identification of agents by Dubai police embarrasses Mossad Call it a hunch, but I think they meant Proverbs 11:14.