- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
- faithful reader: OMG! My daughter (who is a few months shy of 14) wants one of those huge bears and I keep telling...
- MissT: He does swear… although it is in French. The really bad French Canadian swear words centre around the...
- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2010
NEW YORK (AP) (AP) — Americans are more than twice as likely to express prejudice against Muslims than they are against Christians, Jews or Buddhists, a new survey found. Nearly two-thirds of Americans say they have little or no knowledge … Continue reading
You couldn’t blame Lauren McClusky of Chicago if she were a bit squeamish about using her last name in this story without fear of reprisal from Ronald McDonald and his legal posse. For McClusky, 19, finds herself at the center … Continue reading
They are known as the eternal adolescents, young men and women who live in the family home while having their underwear washed and pasta cooked by their devoted and — until now — unquestioning mammas and papas. But now Italy … Continue reading
People In Order: 1. Age from James Price on Vimeo.
In 1995 Microsoft released the font Comic Sans originally designed for comic book style talk bubbles containing informational help text. Since that time the typeface has been used in countless contexts from restaurant signage to college exams to medical information. … Continue reading
Lots of people get flushed in the face when they feel embarrassed, but for many Asians it’s the facial flush itself that can be embarrassing. About half of all people of Asian descent share a genetic trait that causes a … Continue reading
Leaf carving is an emerging art form performed on the canvas of leaves from the Chinar tree. The Chinar tree is native to India, Pakistan and China; its leaves closely resemble maple tree leaves. The process of carving is performed … Continue reading