- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 January 21, 2010
A possible tornado in Van Zandt County Wednesday may have unleashed a different kind of threat on the community, a loose tiger. The 400 pound tiger was housed in a barn in Sand Flat community between Van and Grand Saline. … Continue reading
Tired of your Social Network? Liberate your newbie friends with a Web2.0 suicide! This machine lets you delete all your energy sucking social-networking profiles, kill your fake virtual friends, and completely do away with your Web2.0 alterego. The machine is … Continue reading
ScottsMiracle-Gro Co has signed a multiyear, multimillion-dollar sponsorship with Major League Baseball that includes licensed products such as grass seeds and fertilizers, baseball-themed advertising, in-park signage and partnerships with several teams. You know, this is really a great partnership. Fans … Continue reading
This easy-to-use non stick design serves up the fastest and hottest home made cupcake treats, ready in five minutes! Cleans up in a snap; instant fun for kids or for adding a special touch to any meal. Makes seven mini … Continue reading
Mature content and language warning . . .