- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
- Ben W.: Hooray! The randomness we all missed!! Love's security line seems hit or miss for me. Sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 January 20, 2010
I think this is a pretty cool team picture for Cal men’s basketball team. Of course it’s Photoshopped, but I found this video of capturing the picture of the bear quite interesting. I’m a bit shocked at just how large … Continue reading
And us fans are only going to get more annoying. Final Season Of ‘Lost’ Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever
SmartyRents is an educational video game rental company established by two credentialed teachers. After having children, it became our mission to provide families with an opportunity to have their kids learn while playing the ever-so-popular video game. At SmartyRents, you … Continue reading
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Tim Tebow is taking his star power to sport’s biggest stage. The former Florida quarterback and his mother will appear in a 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl next month. The Christian group Focus on the … Continue reading
ION’s TWIN VIDEO is an innovative new take on the handheld video camera because, for the first time, anyone can capture themselves and what they are seeing at the same time on one device. This easy-to-use camera makes vlogging, or … Continue reading
LONDON (AP) — A devout Christian went to London’s High Court on Tuesday in a bid to force British Airways to admit it was wrong in demanding she stop wearing a crucifix at work. Airport check-in clerk Nadia Eweida became … Continue reading