- Andy: Sounds about right for Fellowship Church. But still…wow.
- Nathan Hart: I’m so embarrassed.
- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 January 19, 2010
PolitiFact Texas is a partnership of the Austin American-Statesman and PolitiFact.com, a Pulitzer Prize-winning Web site of the St. Petersburg Times, to help you find the truth in politics. Every day, reporters and researchers from the American-Statesman examine statements by … Continue reading
Time is up for floor mops that always need to be annoyingly leaned against walls, doors or sinks. They still fall over and leave unsightly scuffs on carpets and floors. Now, thanks to the ingenious magnetic floor mop carrier blade, … Continue reading
AUSTIN – Texas high school students will have to learn about leading conservative groups from the 1980s and 1990s – but not about liberal or minority-rights groups – under U.S. history standards tentatively adopted by a politically divided State Board … Continue reading