- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
- Mike Honcho: Re: News Fatigue – It's pretty bad now. Clicks and views are money, so the more enticing the...
- Ben W.: It's 2017. If you want to throw some background music behind a video to sell a house, there are a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 January 19, 2010
PolitiFact Texas is a partnership of the Austin American-Statesman and PolitiFact.com, a Pulitzer Prize-winning Web site of the St. Petersburg Times, to help you find the truth in politics. Every day, reporters and researchers from the American-Statesman examine statements by … Continue reading
Time is up for floor mops that always need to be annoyingly leaned against walls, doors or sinks. They still fall over and leave unsightly scuffs on carpets and floors. Now, thanks to the ingenious magnetic floor mop carrier blade, … Continue reading
AUSTIN – Texas high school students will have to learn about leading conservative groups from the 1980s and 1990s – but not about liberal or minority-rights groups – under U.S. history standards tentatively adopted by a politically divided State Board … Continue reading