- Art Vandalay: " I know my writing skills aren’t very strong, but a recent analysis shows that I use a...
- Larry: Thanks for the response. My fear is that we are just a short step away from having McDonald's signs on...
- Geeding: Your insightful comment made me do a bit of research. My guess was that this was similar to the Grand Canyon...
- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 January 13, 2010
Jimmy Kimmel didn’t want to be left out of all the late night talk, so he decided to dress as Jay Leno (prosthetic chin and all) and do the entire show as Leno. It was pretty funny as all the … Continue reading
Waffleizer’s goal is to answer the question “Will it waffle?” — thereby expanding the frontiers of waffling. (In other words, this blog offers alternative recipes for your waffle iron.) www.waffleizer.com Here’s something called a Waffleburger.
I’m not sure that I like how it starts off, but after a while, it actually is pretty good in an interesting past meets present kind of way.
Dear FetusGeeding – Hi, I’m your dad. I hope you’re doing well, your mom is doing a great job of taking care of you. From the look of things, you seem to be doing just fine. I figured I would … Continue reading