- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 January 13, 2010
Jimmy Kimmel didn’t want to be left out of all the late night talk, so he decided to dress as Jay Leno (prosthetic chin and all) and do the entire show as Leno. It was pretty funny as all the … Continue reading
Waffleizer’s goal is to answer the question “Will it waffle?” — thereby expanding the frontiers of waffling. (In other words, this blog offers alternative recipes for your waffle iron.) www.waffleizer.com Here’s something called a Waffleburger.
I’m not sure that I like how it starts off, but after a while, it actually is pretty good in an interesting past meets present kind of way.
Dear FetusGeeding – Hi, I’m your dad. I hope you’re doing well, your mom is doing a great job of taking care of you. From the look of things, you seem to be doing just fine. I figured I would … Continue reading