- John Mackovic: That building looks more like the USS Voyager. I hope for he's a better CEO than Janeway.
- John Mackovic: Well, I finally have an explanation for the Skyfire/Jetfire name shenanigans. The two different names...
- Hash Brown: I agree with what you are saying. My post was an attempt at dry humor; sometimes it just doesn't...
- warren: They're being investigated by Transport Canada http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/t ransport-canada-inv…
- warren: Actually most of those deductions are a city withholding tax due to federal taxes being so low, the cities...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 January 13, 2010
Jimmy Kimmel didn’t want to be left out of all the late night talk, so he decided to dress as Jay Leno (prosthetic chin and all) and do the entire show as Leno. It was pretty funny as all the … Continue reading
Waffleizer’s goal is to answer the question “Will it waffle?” — thereby expanding the frontiers of waffling. (In other words, this blog offers alternative recipes for your waffle iron.) www.waffleizer.com Here’s something called a Waffleburger.
I’m not sure that I like how it starts off, but after a while, it actually is pretty good in an interesting past meets present kind of way.
Dear FetusGeeding – Hi, I’m your dad. I hope you’re doing well, your mom is doing a great job of taking care of you. From the look of things, you seem to be doing just fine. I figured I would … Continue reading