- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 January 13, 2010
Jimmy Kimmel didn’t want to be left out of all the late night talk, so he decided to dress as Jay Leno (prosthetic chin and all) and do the entire show as Leno. It was pretty funny as all the … Continue reading
Waffleizer’s goal is to answer the question “Will it waffle?” — thereby expanding the frontiers of waffling. (In other words, this blog offers alternative recipes for your waffle iron.) www.waffleizer.com Here’s something called a Waffleburger.
I’m not sure that I like how it starts off, but after a while, it actually is pretty good in an interesting past meets present kind of way.
Dear FetusGeeding – Hi, I’m your dad. I hope you’re doing well, your mom is doing a great job of taking care of you. From the look of things, you seem to be doing just fine. I figured I would … Continue reading