- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
- John Mackovic: It annoys the hell out of me too.
- Andy: Many donut shops around here call pigs in a blanket "kolaches", but they are wrong, and it drives me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 January 11, 2010
Click here for the full list, but here’s the top five for each: Best jobs: Actuary Software engineer Computer systems analyst Biologist Historian Worst jobs: Roustabout Lumberjack Ironworker Dairy farmer Welder In terms of best jobs and my life, I … Continue reading
When Pope John Paul died Rogers Cadenhead quickly registered www.BenedictXVI.com thinking this might be the name chosen by the new pope. When Cardinal Ratzinger was elected Pope he did choose the name Pope Benedict XVI, causing many to question what … Continue reading
These experts, most under 13, consult their imaginations to foretell the 20-teens. Sure, the last decade didn’t get such a great rap; recessions, wars, and massive unemployment tend to do that. The question remains, though: What can we expect in … Continue reading