- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 January 11, 2010
Click here for the full list, but here’s the top five for each: Best jobs: Actuary Software engineer Computer systems analyst Biologist Historian Worst jobs: Roustabout Lumberjack Ironworker Dairy farmer Welder In terms of best jobs and my life, I … Continue reading
When Pope John Paul died Rogers Cadenhead quickly registered www.BenedictXVI.com thinking this might be the name chosen by the new pope. When Cardinal Ratzinger was elected Pope he did choose the name Pope Benedict XVI, causing many to question what … Continue reading
These experts, most under 13, consult their imaginations to foretell the 20-teens. Sure, the last decade didn’t get such a great rap; recessions, wars, and massive unemployment tend to do that. The question remains, though: What can we expect in … Continue reading