- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 January 11, 2010
Click here for the full list, but here’s the top five for each: Best jobs: Actuary Software engineer Computer systems analyst Biologist Historian Worst jobs: Roustabout Lumberjack Ironworker Dairy farmer Welder In terms of best jobs and my life, I … Continue reading
When Pope John Paul died Rogers Cadenhead quickly registered www.BenedictXVI.com thinking this might be the name chosen by the new pope. When Cardinal Ratzinger was elected Pope he did choose the name Pope Benedict XVI, causing many to question what … Continue reading
These experts, most under 13, consult their imaginations to foretell the 20-teens. Sure, the last decade didn’t get such a great rap; recessions, wars, and massive unemployment tend to do that. The question remains, though: What can we expect in … Continue reading