- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 January 11, 2010
Click here for the full list, but here’s the top five for each: Best jobs: Actuary Software engineer Computer systems analyst Biologist Historian Worst jobs: Roustabout Lumberjack Ironworker Dairy farmer Welder In terms of best jobs and my life, I … Continue reading
When Pope John Paul died Rogers Cadenhead quickly registered www.BenedictXVI.com thinking this might be the name chosen by the new pope. When Cardinal Ratzinger was elected Pope he did choose the name Pope Benedict XVI, causing many to question what … Continue reading
These experts, most under 13, consult their imaginations to foretell the 20-teens. Sure, the last decade didn’t get such a great rap; recessions, wars, and massive unemployment tend to do that. The question remains, though: What can we expect in … Continue reading