- Bryan: I searched Twitter last night to see if anyone had posted a pic of the stage setup inside the stadium and all...
- Bryan: Happy U2 day, sir! Can't wait for the show tonight. I'll be on the lookout for Family Geeding as we...
- RPM: Hope ya'll have a great time!
- Ben W.: No comments today other than my wish for you to have an incredible time tonight and to be able to be in the...
- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 January 8, 2010
TOP 20 IRRITATING TECHNOLOGICAL INVENTIONS 1. Car alarms 2. Egg timer appearing on computer screen 3. Computer crashing 4. Speed cameras 5. Automated phone systems 6. Novelty doorbells 7. Skipping CD 8. The ‘bong’ sound in Windows when you can’t … Continue reading
WARWICK — Remember the milkman? You’d wake up in the morning to find fresh bottled milk on your doorstep just in time for breakfast? Yeah, neither do many people. But this gracious bit of nostalgia from a gentler age is … Continue reading
DVDs Home telephone service External hard drives Smartphone also-rans Compact digital cameras Newspaper subscriptions CDs New college textbooks Gas-guzzling cars Energy-inefficient homes and appliances Article The new college textbooks got my attention. I’m teaching a class next week and while … Continue reading
Depending on how the cookie crumbles, a Plano company may not be all smiles. Eat’n Park, a Pennsylvania bakery and restaurant chain, says it has caught Plano-based Cookies by Design selling smiley-face cookies that it says are “confusingly similar” to … Continue reading