- The Donald: I was also a Russert fan, although for me Brinkley was the gold standard.
- The Donald: So, like the universe is OCD?
- Guest: No worries. I hope that you get some well deserved rest this weekend.
- Geeding: Those are some great observations that have been in front of me the whole time but never really realized it....
- Geeding: You win the comment of the week award. I needed this laugh.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 January 8, 2010
TOP 20 IRRITATING TECHNOLOGICAL INVENTIONS 1. Car alarms 2. Egg timer appearing on computer screen 3. Computer crashing 4. Speed cameras 5. Automated phone systems 6. Novelty doorbells 7. Skipping CD 8. The ‘bong’ sound in Windows when you can’t … Continue reading
WARWICK — Remember the milkman? You’d wake up in the morning to find fresh bottled milk on your doorstep just in time for breakfast? Yeah, neither do many people. But this gracious bit of nostalgia from a gentler age is … Continue reading
DVDs Home telephone service External hard drives Smartphone also-rans Compact digital cameras Newspaper subscriptions CDs New college textbooks Gas-guzzling cars Energy-inefficient homes and appliances Article The new college textbooks got my attention. I’m teaching a class next week and while … Continue reading
Depending on how the cookie crumbles, a Plano company may not be all smiles. Eat’n Park, a Pennsylvania bakery and restaurant chain, says it has caught Plano-based Cookies by Design selling smiley-face cookies that it says are “confusingly similar” to … Continue reading