- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 January 8, 2010
TOP 20 IRRITATING TECHNOLOGICAL INVENTIONS 1. Car alarms 2. Egg timer appearing on computer screen 3. Computer crashing 4. Speed cameras 5. Automated phone systems 6. Novelty doorbells 7. Skipping CD 8. The ‘bong’ sound in Windows when you can’t … Continue reading
WARWICK — Remember the milkman? You’d wake up in the morning to find fresh bottled milk on your doorstep just in time for breakfast? Yeah, neither do many people. But this gracious bit of nostalgia from a gentler age is … Continue reading
DVDs Home telephone service External hard drives Smartphone also-rans Compact digital cameras Newspaper subscriptions CDs New college textbooks Gas-guzzling cars Energy-inefficient homes and appliances Article The new college textbooks got my attention. I’m teaching a class next week and while … Continue reading
Depending on how the cookie crumbles, a Plano company may not be all smiles. Eat’n Park, a Pennsylvania bakery and restaurant chain, says it has caught Plano-based Cookies by Design selling smiley-face cookies that it says are “confusingly similar” to … Continue reading