- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 January 8, 2010
TOP 20 IRRITATING TECHNOLOGICAL INVENTIONS 1. Car alarms 2. Egg timer appearing on computer screen 3. Computer crashing 4. Speed cameras 5. Automated phone systems 6. Novelty doorbells 7. Skipping CD 8. The ‘bong’ sound in Windows when you can’t … Continue reading
WARWICK — Remember the milkman? You’d wake up in the morning to find fresh bottled milk on your doorstep just in time for breakfast? Yeah, neither do many people. But this gracious bit of nostalgia from a gentler age is … Continue reading
DVDs Home telephone service External hard drives Smartphone also-rans Compact digital cameras Newspaper subscriptions CDs New college textbooks Gas-guzzling cars Energy-inefficient homes and appliances Article The new college textbooks got my attention. I’m teaching a class next week and while … Continue reading
Depending on how the cookie crumbles, a Plano company may not be all smiles. Eat’n Park, a Pennsylvania bakery and restaurant chain, says it has caught Plano-based Cookies by Design selling smiley-face cookies that it says are “confusingly similar” to … Continue reading