- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 January 7, 2010
A New Mexico family is suing two funeral homes after their deceased relative’s brain was included in a bag of her personal effects. “A brain is not what you’d expect with the return of personal effects, which included the clothing … Continue reading
The cows want you to eat more chicken — and so do the police in some parts of South Carolina. At least that’s the enticement they’re using during the holidays to encourage drivers to use their seat belts. You might … Continue reading
If you’ve ever dined out with a child who tossed his or her plate on the floor, tipped it upsidedown on the table, or sailed it across the room like a Frisbee, you’ll love this. Just clamp the Lil’ Diner … Continue reading
For my fellow fans of The Simpsons you will remember an episode about tomacco, a plant made from tobacco and tomatoes that tasted nasty but was highly addictive – a satire about big tobacco. Well, it turns out that a … Continue reading
Read the full list here, but here are a few that stood out to me: “Some days, you just can’t get rid of a bomb!” – Adam West, Batman & Robin “Ray, if someone asks you if you’re a god, … Continue reading
Larger version here