- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
- faithful reader: OMG! My daughter (who is a few months shy of 14) wants one of those huge bears and I keep telling...
- MissT: He does swear… although it is in French. The really bad French Canadian swear words centre around the...
- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 January 7, 2010
A New Mexico family is suing two funeral homes after their deceased relative’s brain was included in a bag of her personal effects. “A brain is not what you’d expect with the return of personal effects, which included the clothing … Continue reading
The cows want you to eat more chicken — and so do the police in some parts of South Carolina. At least that’s the enticement they’re using during the holidays to encourage drivers to use their seat belts. You might … Continue reading
If you’ve ever dined out with a child who tossed his or her plate on the floor, tipped it upsidedown on the table, or sailed it across the room like a Frisbee, you’ll love this. Just clamp the Lil’ Diner … Continue reading
For my fellow fans of The Simpsons you will remember an episode about tomacco, a plant made from tobacco and tomatoes that tasted nasty but was highly addictive – a satire about big tobacco. Well, it turns out that a … Continue reading
Read the full list here, but here are a few that stood out to me: “Some days, you just can’t get rid of a bomb!” – Adam West, Batman & Robin “Ray, if someone asks you if you’re a god, … Continue reading
Larger version here