- Mimi: Thank you for sharing your 40th birthday with all of us. I truly enjoyed the journey you and your beautiful...
- Suzanne: I love this post! Not only because I've always wanted to climb to the peak but was worried about...
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2010
A BBC magazine show’s investigation has supposedly shown we Aussies are still born to be bad – coming out trumps in a global tally of the seven deadly sins. While America is dominated by gluttony and greed, South Africa by … Continue reading
There’s one f-bomb to watch for, but otherwise it’s pretty clean and clever.
What began as an investigative article in a Northern Nevada high school newspaper has turned into a First Amendment issue for one young reporter. Lauren Mac Lean, a 17-year-old senior at Churchill County High School in Fallon, wrote an article … Continue reading
Proceed with caution: Link
With everybody reporting how “Avatar” is The Biggest Movie of All Time based on grosses ($1.859 billion and counting), it’s important to remember how rising ticket prices skew the returns. Here’s the Top 20 movies of all time … by number … Continue reading
For $1 you can get a certificate like this to show to all: certifiedvirgin.com
ticings™ are thin sheets of edible icing printed with contemporary designs using food-grade inks. made in the u.s.a., gluten-free, fda approved and kosher certified, ticings are best applied to fresh buttercream frosting. just peel and press to give your cakes … Continue reading
I’ve always wondered why the city of Arlington didn’t have a light rail system to get people from theme park to them park to stadium to stadium, and then it hit me, the light rail would only benefit the people, … Continue reading
This post caught my attention because the writer seems so honest about his feelings and what’s going on in this world. As I was thinking about this column, there was a part of me that knew I had to write … Continue reading
CONCORD, N.H. – It was Harriet Richardson Ames’ dream to earn her bachelor’s degree in education. She finally reached that milestone, nearly three weeks after achieving another: her 100th birthday. On Saturday, the day after receiving her diploma at her … Continue reading