- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 December 28, 2009
Calling (replaced text messaging, BlackBerry Messaging, Instant Messaging, Tweeting, Google Wave-ing, and emailing) Classified in newspapers Dial-up Internet Encyclopedias CDs Landline phones Film (and film cameras) Yellow Pages and address books Catalogs Fax machines Wires Hand-written letters Link
IRISH rockers U2 have delivered a late Christmas present to their loyal fans this weekend by promising to release a new album by June. Speaking exclusively to the Sunday Independent at Leopardstown Races yesterday, U2 frontman Bono revealed the band … Continue reading