- Ben W.: Want crispy bacon on a sandwich? Try Jersey Mike’s club sandwich. It’s pretty, pretty, pretty,...
- Steve Gibbons: Re the narcotic prescriptions – it’s a federal law that it can only be a paper rx and not faxed...
- Triple Fake: that kid is hi-larious! Triple Fake Ron Burgundy
- Dude: The UT Austin campus is indeed crowded, their current enrollment is 52,000ish, I hear the Speedway is a mess...
- AndreaJN: The Austin package bomber has been stopped. Thank God. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 December 22, 2009
Kim Peek, the autistic savant who inspired the Oscar-winning film Rain Man, has died, aged 58. Mr Peek’s father Fran said that his son had suffered a major heart attack on Saturday and was pronounced dead at a hospital in … Continue reading
One day I might actually understand exactly what Google Wave is all about and how to actually use it.
In Rockwall County, a place known for its conservative politics, one mechanic is getting a lot of attention for his latest promotion: a Nobel Peace Prize, free with every oil change. The offer, which pokes fun at President Barack Obama’s … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — There’s a reason the South is known as the Bible belt: A survey shows that Southerners— and Mississippians in particular — are most active in their religious practices and beliefs. Residents of Mississippi ranked first among Americans in … Continue reading