- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 December 21, 2009
Read more about it here: walyou.com
VATICAN CITY, DEC. 18, 2009 (Zenit.org).- The Christmas tree — with its journey from a dark forest to the brilliance of decorative lights — represents every Christian, called to share the message that the Light of the world has become … Continue reading
How do you like those apples? Article
Here’s a fairy tale that could only happen in the movies. Man makes YouTube video. Goes to Hollywood. Gets pots of money and a movie deal. Except this story is true. An unknown producer from Uruguay, Fede Alvarez, shelled out … Continue reading
I have never heard of this song until this weekend. Snoopy vs. The Red Baron (Snoopy’s Christmas) (CC)
Scientists believe they have worked out the dimensions of the most attractive female face. They say the key to the ideal arrangement of female facial features is the measurements between the eyes, mouth and ears. Applying their results, the Canadian … Continue reading
American retailers sell about $4.6 billion worth of Christian products annually, and some are spoofs or spinoffs of commercial logos or brand names. Many such goods are illegal, trademark attorneys say, but companies often are unaware their names are being … Continue reading
Try it out: http://www.tomscott.com/weather/starwars/