- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 December 21, 2009
Read more about it here: walyou.com
VATICAN CITY, DEC. 18, 2009 (Zenit.org).- The Christmas tree — with its journey from a dark forest to the brilliance of decorative lights — represents every Christian, called to share the message that the Light of the world has become … Continue reading
How do you like those apples? Article
Here’s a fairy tale that could only happen in the movies. Man makes YouTube video. Goes to Hollywood. Gets pots of money and a movie deal. Except this story is true. An unknown producer from Uruguay, Fede Alvarez, shelled out … Continue reading
I have never heard of this song until this weekend. Snoopy vs. The Red Baron (Snoopy’s Christmas) (CC)
Scientists believe they have worked out the dimensions of the most attractive female face. They say the key to the ideal arrangement of female facial features is the measurements between the eyes, mouth and ears. Applying their results, the Canadian … Continue reading
American retailers sell about $4.6 billion worth of Christian products annually, and some are spoofs or spinoffs of commercial logos or brand names. Many such goods are illegal, trademark attorneys say, but companies often are unaware their names are being … Continue reading
Try it out: http://www.tomscott.com/weather/starwars/