- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 December 18, 2009
Kenya’s camels recently started sporting some unusual apparel: eco-friendly refrigerators! Some of the African country’s camels are carrying the solar-powered mini fridges on their backs as part of a test project that uses camels as mobile health clinics. Organizers hope … Continue reading
Buy some here.
A paint-bomb attack on a controversial Christmas billboard will not stop the church from continuing its campaign, church leaders said yesterday. A replacement has been ordered after the billboard was defaced about six hours after it was put up outside … Continue reading
Baylor University students were reeling Tuesday after learning that one of their classmates apparently tried to take her life Monday afternoon by kneeling down in traffic on Interstate 35. “It was devastating,” said Baylor junior Samone White of her reaction … Continue reading
The following are the top 50 companies to work for, according to Glassdoor.com, an online jobs site which collected and compiled reviews from U.S.-based company employees throughout 2009. 1. Southwest Airlines Co 2. General Mills Inc 3. Slalom Consulting 4. … Continue reading