- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 December 16, 2009
Fidelity fires four for playing fantasy football Cameron Pettigrew called himself the “Fidelity Man.” Working as a relationship manager in the private client group at Fidelity Investments’ Westlake office, Pettigrew says he looked forward to work every day. He even … Continue reading
They make an unlikely trio, but Baloo the bear, Leo the lion and Shere Khan the tiger have forged an unusually strong bond. Considering that they would be mortal enemies if they ever were to meet in the wild, it … Continue reading
A Taunton father is outraged after his 8-year-old son was sent home from school and required to undergo a psychological evaluation after drawing a stick-figure picture of Jesus Christ on the cross. The father said he got a call earlier … Continue reading
Chilean Olympic weightlifter Elizabeth Poblete has given birth to a baby boy during a training session, without having known she was pregnant. Ms Poblete, 22, who lives in Brazil, said she had felt unwell but had had no idea she … Continue reading
MakeADare is a social media network where you get to dare your friends, vote on other users’ videos and upload your own videos as proof to earn streetcred. MakeADare.com
Where you can win bacon for a decade. republicofbacon.com
Tellman Knudson’s feet are getting a tough education in our nation’s crumbling infrastructure. In a bid to raise $100 million for charity (and capture a world record), Knudson is running barefoot across the U.S. We caught up with him near … Continue reading
Tell Norton a data loss story and you might be one of 12 winners that will get a bacon-of-the-month membership. nortonsavedmybacon.com
Nothing like making your Christmas nice and crispy. Only $12 for a set of six