- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 December 15, 2009
Is your pet feeling left in the dirt because of his/her unsightly rear? I’ve got them covered… Rear Gear is handmade in Portland, OR and offers a cheerful solution to be-rid your favorite pet’s un-manicured back side. Link
Say goodbye to that tangled mess of cords that comes with charging your phone, iPod® and camera. With our Beadboard Smart Bedside Table, you only have to worry about plugging a single cord into the wall. A drawer on top … Continue reading
EAST ORANGE, N.J. — The Rev. Dwight Gill figures if there is one thing that will bring more men to church, it’s football. So one Sunday a year at New Hope Baptist Church, NFL doesn’t stand for National Football League, … Continue reading
Disgusted? Most people don’t realize how easy it is to gain weight from drinking sugary sodas, juice drinks, sport drinks and sweetened tea and coffee drinks. Just one 20-ounce bottle of soda can pack 250 calories and more than 16 … Continue reading
My fifth card came from long time BoN reader Rev Hart and his family all the way from NYC. They always put together a very eloquent letter and man, they sure can take one heck of a family picture. My … Continue reading