- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 December 15, 2009
Is your pet feeling left in the dirt because of his/her unsightly rear? I’ve got them covered… Rear Gear is handmade in Portland, OR and offers a cheerful solution to be-rid your favorite pet’s un-manicured back side. Link
Say goodbye to that tangled mess of cords that comes with charging your phone, iPod® and camera. With our Beadboard Smart Bedside Table, you only have to worry about plugging a single cord into the wall. A drawer on top … Continue reading
EAST ORANGE, N.J. — The Rev. Dwight Gill figures if there is one thing that will bring more men to church, it’s football. So one Sunday a year at New Hope Baptist Church, NFL doesn’t stand for National Football League, … Continue reading
Disgusted? Most people don’t realize how easy it is to gain weight from drinking sugary sodas, juice drinks, sport drinks and sweetened tea and coffee drinks. Just one 20-ounce bottle of soda can pack 250 calories and more than 16 … Continue reading
My fifth card came from long time BoN reader Rev Hart and his family all the way from NYC. They always put together a very eloquent letter and man, they sure can take one heck of a family picture. My … Continue reading