- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 December 15, 2009
Is your pet feeling left in the dirt because of his/her unsightly rear? I’ve got them covered… Rear Gear is handmade in Portland, OR and offers a cheerful solution to be-rid your favorite pet’s un-manicured back side. Link
Say goodbye to that tangled mess of cords that comes with charging your phone, iPod® and camera. With our Beadboard Smart Bedside Table, you only have to worry about plugging a single cord into the wall. A drawer on top … Continue reading
EAST ORANGE, N.J. — The Rev. Dwight Gill figures if there is one thing that will bring more men to church, it’s football. So one Sunday a year at New Hope Baptist Church, NFL doesn’t stand for National Football League, … Continue reading
Disgusted? Most people don’t realize how easy it is to gain weight from drinking sugary sodas, juice drinks, sport drinks and sweetened tea and coffee drinks. Just one 20-ounce bottle of soda can pack 250 calories and more than 16 … Continue reading
My fifth card came from long time BoN reader Rev Hart and his family all the way from NYC. They always put together a very eloquent letter and man, they sure can take one heck of a family picture. My … Continue reading