- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
- Owner/GM: "It’s a toss-up between him and Bud Kennedy of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for who’s my...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 December 14, 2009
Zhihua Tian traveled thousands of miles from his native China earlier this year to profit from the treasures of the American education system. Unfortunately, he landed at South Philadelphia High School, where the number of violent incidents often overshadow student … Continue reading
Jamie Cap, 46, was injured in an accident 30 years ago while playing American football. A head-on tackle resulted in a neck injury that left him a quadriplegic and robbed him of hunting, one of his passions. But after a … Continue reading
It was the Knights 9th Annual Sun Life Financial Teddy Bear Toss in support of the Salvation Army. Fans are encouraged to bring stuffed teddy bears and other plush toys to the game. Once the home team scores their first … Continue reading
North Carolina’s constitution is clear: politicians who deny the existence of God are barred from holding office. Opponents of Cecil Bothwell are seizing on that law to argue he should not be seated as a City Council member today, even … Continue reading
More pics here.
When you are on the Google homepage (not logged into iGoogle) and click the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button with nothing in the search field, a countdown ticker appears listing the amount of seconds left in the year. www.google.com
Full Article with Video Gallary
What do you get when you mix a Christmas Light show with Guitar Hero? Christmas Light Hero! A real game you play with a wii wireless guitar controller.
PRINCETON, NJ — Americans’ religious intensity continues to be a major predictor of party identification. A new analysis of more than 29,000 interviews Gallup conducted in November finds that Republicans outnumber Democrats by 12 percentage points among Americans who are … Continue reading
Over the weekend I received a Christmas card from David of Mesquite, TX. I’m always a sucker for Snoopy and Charlie Brown, and this card totally cracked me up. But not only did I appreciate David’s card, but he provided … Continue reading