- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 December 10, 2009
This video is actually quite fascinating. Some of you may remember the video taken back in 1970 when the good folks in Oregon thought it would be a good idea to blow a whale carcass up with dynamite. Well, Asylum … Continue reading
OK, I never had braces, but this blog is nothing but pictures of people when they had braces. Link
Click to enlarge . . .
Rolling Stone has their own musical decade list. When it comes to their 100 Best Songs of the Decade, U2 shows up with the following: #9 “Beautiful Day” #36 “Moment of Surrender” #64 “Vertigo” When it comes to the 100 … Continue reading
You can do so with a webcam, microphone, or text using www.chatroulette.com. Chatroulette is a brand new service for one-on-one text-, webcam- and microphone-based chat with people around the world. You can use this service to find new friends or … Continue reading
20 hard-boiled eggs wrapped in bacon and covered in sausage meat and breading, baked whole. ThisIsWhyYoureFat.com
Yesterday in the mail Cowtown Doug (from Cowtown of all places) sent me this Christmas card which made me giggle. Huh, I just noticed I didn’t scan the whole card, but I’m too lazy to rescan and make it look … Continue reading