- RPM: Taylor Kitsch is the kiss of death to a project. The only thing he was good in was Friday Night Lights. Problem...
- Ben W.: The more I think about this today, the more it bothers me. I get the "joke," and maybe my sense of...
- b_caesar: Yes, it was a repeating gag that started to get old after about the 6th Commandment, but Miss Wanda totally...
- Citizen Kane: That is one violent school.
- WGII: OMG!!! My hubby graduated from here and worked in the cafeteria. He once cleared the whole place by mixing a...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 07 December 7, 2009
Enthusiasts of frequent-flier mileage have all kinds of crazy strategies for racking up credits, but few have been as quick and easy as turning coins into miles. At least several hundred mile-junkies discovered that a free shipping offer on presidential … Continue reading
A kid has cancerous tumors in both eyes, one eye was removed and the other eye was saved through treatment. Cancer reappears eigtht times, and he is able to beat it. Cancer comes back yet again, and he must have … Continue reading
On a recent Sunday morning, a few dozen men and just a few women gather at a little country church near Pahokee, Fla. They sing, pray and stand up to testify about the importance of God in their lives. About … Continue reading
Boston.com’s The Big Picture provides a lot of interesting pictures of the travel of the Olympic Torch. Here are two that caught my eye. This is how it all starts, in Greece with use of a solar reflector. And this … Continue reading
Designer Pouyan Mokhtarani created the Smart Baby Case – a hard case with autocleaning system to use in disasters or poor condition travels and lifestyles )not more than 2 hours per day because babies always need to be tuch by … Continue reading
Not only did he tie his shoe during play, but he possession of the ball.
For most children the challenge is trying to build the biggest snowman. Scientists, however, enjoy taking on altogether trickier tasks. They have built the world’s smallest snowman, measuring just 0.01mm across – one fifth of the width of the average … Continue reading
A blog dedicated to all the sketchy Santas out there. Some are sketchier than others. sketchysantas.com