- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 December 3, 2009
Before she made it into a White House state dinner without an official invitation, Michaele Salahi made it onto the Redskins alumni cheerleading squad — without ever having been a Redskins cheerleader. Salahi performed at FedEx Field during halftime of … Continue reading
For two Christmases I did a little “Bag of Nothing Christmas Card Experiment” seeing who would take the time to send me a Christmas card. I would usually get around 20 or so cards, and they would come from all … Continue reading
Kingsford Goes to the Beach – Funny video clips are a click away
Endomondo is where you keep track of your sports activities, challenge your friends, and follow them live while they are working out. You can track your activities with most GPS mobile phones or a Garmin device, or you can choose … Continue reading
Training wheels are a thing of the past thanks to the revolutionary Gyrowheel. Gyrowheel not only keeps the bike from falling over, it also teaches correct riding technique. Gyrowheel senses unbalanced biking and re-centers the bike under the rider’s weight … Continue reading