- Andy: Maho Beach is fantastic. My wife and I went there during a cruise and got some pictures. If you like airplanes,...
- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 December 3, 2009
Before she made it into a White House state dinner without an official invitation, Michaele Salahi made it onto the Redskins alumni cheerleading squad — without ever having been a Redskins cheerleader. Salahi performed at FedEx Field during halftime of … Continue reading
For two Christmases I did a little “Bag of Nothing Christmas Card Experiment” seeing who would take the time to send me a Christmas card. I would usually get around 20 or so cards, and they would come from all … Continue reading
Kingsford Goes to the Beach – Funny video clips are a click away
Endomondo is where you keep track of your sports activities, challenge your friends, and follow them live while they are working out. You can track your activities with most GPS mobile phones or a Garmin device, or you can choose … Continue reading
Training wheels are a thing of the past thanks to the revolutionary Gyrowheel. Gyrowheel not only keeps the bike from falling over, it also teaches correct riding technique. Gyrowheel senses unbalanced biking and re-centers the bike under the rider’s weight … Continue reading