- BSG: Just saw the comment about grammar. BagOfNothing: Don't apologize! I'll be by in five to pick you up...
- Bully Pulpit: "I don’t know how ABC News did it, but getting George Stephanopoulos to interview Darren...
- Andy: Joe T's, besides being overrated, doesn't take credit cards. That alone makes me avoid it unless my...
- RPM: Taylor Kitsch is the kiss of death to a project. The only thing he was good in was Friday Night Lights. Problem...
- Ben W.: The more I think about this today, the more it bothers me. I get the "joke," and maybe my sense of...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 02 December 2, 2009
1000 years in the future, the legacy of John, Paul, Greg, and Scottie remains.
Empire trotted the globe to deliver you 27 of the planet’s biggest stars, recreating iconic performances from two decades in film, for a unique 20th birthday celebration. Link Here are three that caught my eye:
Spending to much time at the airport? Boarding helps you find other stranded travelers by simply tweeting #boarding along with your airport code (LAX, JFK, CDG, …). Therefore, Boarding will send you a reply with a link to the other … Continue reading
They don’t claim to know who’s been naughty or nice, but some Houston charities are asking whether children are in the country legally before giving them toys. In a year when more families than ever have asked for help, several … Continue reading
I’m not a fan of cats, but dang, that’s cute.
The picture, posted on an aviation blog, was reportedly taken by a flight attendant to illustrate to airline managers the difficulty of dealing with passengers who cannot fit into seats. It is unclear if the man was aware his picture … Continue reading
Robbing a bank is as simple as putting pen to paper. Here are actual demand notes used in successful and unsuccessful unarmed bank robberies – – accompanied by a photo of each robber and appended with details about the robbery … Continue reading
TRENTON, N.J. — A New Jersey prisoner has won a settlement that allows him to preach at services inside the prison. Howard Thompson Jr. is an inmate at the New Jersey State Prison and an ordained Pentecostal minister. He had … Continue reading
Who cares if it’s in Spanish?
An Indian villager burrowed for 14 years with a hammer and chisel to cut a tunnel through a mountain so that his neighbours could reach nearby fields and he could park his truck outside his home. Ramchandra Das, 53, who … Continue reading