- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 December 1, 2009
Merry Christmas from the Minters from Brent Minter on Vimeo. This family (I have no idea who they are, I just thought it was a cute video) was a lot more productive at putting up the Christmas tree than what … Continue reading
A giant Santa caught on fire in Brazil, more pics here.
God may have created man in his image, but it seems we return the favour. Believers subconsciously endow God with their own beliefs on controversial issues. “Intuiting God’s beliefs on important issues may not produce an independent guide, but may … Continue reading
EAST TEXAS (KLTV) – Rent what you want, watch when you want, and exchange as often as you want. Idea is catching on. Netflix now boasts 11.1 million subscribers. That’s a lot of people, who may or may not be … Continue reading
Til death do us part? The vow would really hold true in California if a Sacramento Web designer gets his way. In a movement that seems ripped from the pages of Comedy Channel writers, John Marcotte wants to put a … Continue reading
Here what we know: -Jesus is in a can -Jesus is bleeding -There’s now 20% more Jesus. Here’s what we don’t know: -How Jesus got in the can. -Whether or not Jesus appears when you spray this. Link
A few pictures that caught my attention: On the final leg of a six-week United States of America road trip, I was driving east across Interstate 40 when a spot storm with golf ball-sized hail struck. A sign near Groom, … Continue reading