- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
- ...: The best thing about your ongoing comments on Baylor and Briles is the way Christ really shines through.
- Ben W.: We really enjoyed the fond farewell to Charles Osgood, too. We were hoping for Lee Cowan to take over –...
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Instead of providing a generic list of things of the decade, here are some personal observations that I jotted down in one sitting about the past decade: Monday Night Football not only went through plenty of new announcers, but it … Continue reading
I just noticed that Google is showing real-time tweets as a search result. Edit: And I also noticed that Google is providing real time articles in the search results. Notice the scroll bar for the articles section.
Surf dog Ricochet’s inspirational video highlighting her journey from service dog training, to turning disappointment into a joyful new direction, to surfing with quadriplegic surfer, Patrick Ivison, to fundraising for charitable causes. [Thanks, Heath!]
It’s snowing again. Tashard Choice needs to be the staring RB for the Cowboys. If the Cowboys win on Sunday they will be NFC East champs two out of three years, and offhand I think that would make it difficult … Continue reading
A pretty emotive and reflective look on how heroes affected many of us when we were growing up. (1960-1990) growingupheroes.com
One of my coworkers asked me yesterday if I know anything about money orders. Heck, it’s been a while since I actually used one, but I told her I was at least familiar with them. It turns out that she … Continue reading
Calling (replaced text messaging, BlackBerry Messaging, Instant Messaging, Tweeting, Google Wave-ing, and emailing) Classified in newspapers Dial-up Internet Encyclopedias CDs Landline phones Film (and film cameras) Yellow Pages and address books Catalogs Fax machines Wires Hand-written letters Link
IRISH rockers U2 have delivered a late Christmas present to their loyal fans this weekend by promising to release a new album by June. Speaking exclusively to the Sunday Independent at Leopardstown Races yesterday, U2 frontman Bono revealed the band … Continue reading
For the past nine years the downtown Dallas Hilton has opened their doors on Christmas Eve to the homeless. About 500 homeless were treated to a free stay at the luxury hotel along with a banquet and hot meals as … Continue reading
This video is the direct result of me being a geek and staying up late on Christmas Eve.